Chapter 7

3 Months in My Campus

Kyuhyun

He walk towards the nearest toilet to cool himself down. His face is bright red since his hyungs laugh at him. He open the tap and splash water onto his face.*looks into the mirror* "Yah! Choi Kyuhyun! What were you trying to do Seohyun just now?! What's wrong with your hands?" He scolded himself before walking to the cafeteria. He ordered a cup of coffee and a bottle of milk and walk out of the cafeteria. He sat down on a nearby bench thinking about the incident just now. "Aisssh! Jinjjak!" He hit himself on his head "Ouch!" something harder than his fist hit him. He look at his hands, they were holding onto a bottle of milk. "Why is it with me?"


Seohyun

"Aish! Why did they all leave me alone in this stupid sick bay? I hate the smell! How I wish there's a bottle of milk for me." *Gets out of bed and was about to open the door knob when her phone ring. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Seohyun ah~"

"Dae"

"This is Donghae oppa. Remember to listen to the doctor and stay in the sick bay till the end of next period arraso? Oppas can't come back as we had promise for we have a last minute filming elsewhere. Mianhe."

"Oh..dae! Oppa! Must I..really stay in the-"

"Yes! No where else till the end of next period."

"Aissh! Arraso. Annyeong!" *looks around the room and shakes her head.* 


 

Kyuhyun

He walks towards the rubbish bin and when he was about to throw the bottle of milk in, Seohyun's face flash across his mind. "What the- " *looks at the bottle of milk* "Aish!" He turns around and walk away. 

 

Firstly, Sorry for not updating for these few weeks! Mianhe Chingus!!! :( Because of my SUPER MANY HOMEWORK (cuz streamin year) I HAD NO TIME TO UPDATE! Hope you guys understand! Next, this is chapter 7!!! :D How is it? PLS COMMENT!!!! I'll think of better stiry concepts as far as possible!!! :)