Chapter 5

3 Months in My Campus

[ On their way to the hall ]

Seohyun was chatting with the Su Ju members when suddenly she experience gastric pain! She forced herself to bear with it. However, it got worst and Kyuhyun sense that something was wrong when Seohyun suddenly stop talking and her got pale! He just kept quiet no matter how he wanted to ask her what's wrong inside him. Seohyun clunched her stomach thinking " PAIN!!! Oh! I never had my lunch! No wonder! Seohyun ah! Bear with it! After the assembly you can eat all you want!"

[On stage] The members were introducing themselves and were answering quetions asked by the students ( aka their fans). Seohyun found the pain unberaable and went to the table behind Kyuhyun to have a bottle of water. Kyuhyun saw her coming and found her face paler than before. Before he even had the chance to tell Donghae( who was standing beside him), he heard a loud thud behind. The hall immediatly became quiet. He turned around and saw Seohyun lying on the stage....SHE HAD FAINTED!!! 

Kyuhyun immediatly kneeled down beside her."Yah!!!! Wake up!!!" No reply. " Ah! Jinjjia!" He carried her in a bridal style "Wahhhh" The females were jealous! He ignored them and rushed Seohyun to the school doctor.

The rest of the SuJu members saw what happen and were all smirking...the maknae has fallen for Seohyun....

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update! My holidays have ended so I cant update much!  Hope you like this chapter! Thank You for reading! Pls SUBSCRIBE!!!! and COMMENT! NO SILENT READER:D TYVM:)