Chapter 4

3 Months in My Campus

 

[In front of the Principal's room]

*Calming herself down*

"Knock Knock" Seohyun knocked on the door.

"Come In" That was Mr Lee

When Seohyun went in,she was shock to see so many guys in the room. Mr Lee,who was behind the guys,signal her to introduce herself.

"Ne...Annyeonghaseyo! Seohyun imnida!"

A guy who seems to be leader for the group introduced himself first."Annyeonghaseyo! Leeteuk  imnida!"*reach out his hand to Seohyun*

*Seohyun shakes his hand* "Nice to meet you." Seohyun said.

"Annyeonghaeseyo! Donghae imnida!"

"Annyeonghase-" Seohyun look at Donghae. ( She look at Donghae....he was the one who she had accidentally knock into!!!)

(Seohyun Pov)

Oh My Gosh!!! He is part of the boy band?! Oh My! Its so embarassing!!! * Face gradually turning red*

"Seohyun? Seohyun?!" Donghae was surprised at her reaction.

"Ah? Ne! Annyeonghaeseyo! Mainhe!"*Bow again*

"Haha! Hyung! I think this girl is having a crush on you uh!" 

"Bwoouh? Ah! Jinjjia! Who say so!" I defended myself. This guy is really crazy!

"Haha! Jinjjia? I would really like to have her as my girlfriend."Donghae winked at me..I just smile.

"Kyuhyun ah! You haven introduce yourself!" Leeteuk elbowed the guy!

"Aisshh! Annyeaonghaeseyo! Kyuhyun imnida!"

"Annyeong-"Before I could finish my sentence he already had his back facing me.

I wanted to scold him but before i could do so,another guy came forward"Annyeong! Ryeowook imnida! Dont mind him. He is always like that!"

"Ah! Annyeong! Gwaenchanhayo!"

"Last but not least,its me. Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you!!!"

"Haha! Ne! Nice to meet you too!" I smile at him.

All of them are so nice! Except for that KYUHYUN! I bet we are not gonna be close! Whatever!

Leeteuk came forward."So we are Super Junior! Hope we will enjoy our days with one another!"

"Ne!" Like real! I am not going to enjoy my days with that MONKEY!

Ne! Kyuhyun is that monkey! So impolite! I guess I don have to be nice to him! Just IGNORE HIM!

"Umh..Seohyun ah. Please bring them to the hall now. I will make an annoucment for the whole school to assemble there. I want you to introduce them to the school."

"What?! I mean on STAGE?! Can they just introduce themselves? Cuz...cuz"

"Cuz you have stage fright huh? HAHA! Loser!" That was Kyuhyun!

"You!"

"Seo JooHyun is a-"

"Choi Kyuhyun!"

"Bwouh! I am just stating the fact! Donghae hyung! You don have to be so serious right?Just for her.."

"Anniyo!!! Its okay. He is just being childish." I said to Donghae and turn to smirk at Kyuhyun.

"Oppas. Lets go."

"Who's your oppa huh? I wont want a sister like that!"

"Oh! Sorry! I treat you more like a 3-year-old rather than my oppa" I smile at him.

I open the door and step out. I turned and say"Anyway,you are not good enough being my oppa."

"You!"

"Oppas! This way!" I ignored him.

I heard Ryeowook oppa saying"Haha! Kyuhyun ah! I think you met your opponent already! Good Luck!"

"No way! There is still a long way to go~"

 

Okay! SO this is chapter 4

 Sorry! But the person was Donghae.:P Because I said before KYUHYUN LIKES TEASING SEOHYUN.... haha! Hope you enjoy this chapter! ^^