Chapter 6

3 Months in My Campus

[In the school sick bay]

Seohyun lay on the bed while the Doctor examine her. Kyuhyun waited outside pacing back and forth.

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Pls don let anything happen to her!" 

"Wait! Wad am I talking about?! Why do I even care about her?"

"Because you have feelings for her"

"No! I DON HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER! SHE IS THE WORST GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN"

"Kyuhyun ah, don lie to yourself.....you know better"

"I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR......SEO.....SEOHYUN"

"YOU DO"

"I DONT...FINE! I DO! JUST ABIT! I'LL TRY TO FORGET HER"

(Nobody's POV)

Just then the school doctor came out. "Doctor! How's she?"

"Oh, You mean Seohyun? Ya,she's fine. She is just having a gastric pain. I have given her an injection so she will be drowsy for awhile. You can go in now."

"Oh. Kamsahamida!" *Kyuhyun bow while the doctor excuse himself.

Kyuhyun turn the door knob and saw Seohyun lying on the bed, sleeping soundly. She looks pale...but still better than before. Kyuhyun went to the side of the bed , observing Seohyun every single details. Her hair...silky and soft. Her face....white and smooth. Her lips....pale pink and soft....Kyuhyun can resist her! His fingers move to Seohyun lips..."Yah! Kyuhyun! Wad are you doing huh?" Kyuhyun spunned around and saw all his hyungs smirking at him."I...I. She...she...yah!!!! you guys should knock before you come in!" His face went red , he knew he was being caught red-handed. The hyungs laugh real loud! "Yah! Kyuhyun ah! We did! Just that you were toooo busy doing....hahaha!" That was Eunhyuk. 

"Maknae ah~ I thought you see her as your enemy huh? So wad is happening now?" Donghae tried to control his laughter. Just then, Seohyun woke up. Kyuhyun quickly move behind his hyungs, afraid that Seohyun will see his red face.  The SuJu  members went up to Seohyun. "Seohyun ah~ are you feeling better?" asked Leeteuk who pass Seohyun a cup of warm water. "Kamsahamida. Ne~ I am feeling better now. Sorry for causing all these trouble!" Seohyun tried to stand up and bow but was stop by Donghae. "You still look weak , so don get out of bed now. Rest more." "Huh?...Ne! Oh! Who carried me here just now?" 

Everyone turn to Kyuhyun. "Bwoh! Why are you guys looking at me?" "So, its HIM?!" Seohyun was shock! She had never expected Kyuhyun to carry her! "Oh! I..I mean....wad a surprise... Thanks though. I hope you don find me heavy" Seohyun look at Kyuhyun straight in the eyes. Kyuhyun: "yeah~ you're VERY HEAVY though!"

"Bwoh! You!" Seohyun was trying to be nice to Kyuhyun for once since he carried her to the sick bay. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes..."Hyung! I am going to the canteen for a bite. See ya" He turned and left without looking at Seohyun. Seohyun sat there thinking " Just for this time! Just cuz you carried me here! I WILL NOT BOTHER!"

 

 

 

So...this is chapter 6^^ how do you guys find it? Is it okay? Pls comment and give me some feedbacks! So that I can improve more:) 

PS: I will try to update every week either on saturday or sunday cuz the school work is killing me!!! Hope you guys understand. Once again, Thank You for reading:D