Should I or Should I Not

My Feelings For Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoona's Pov

 

 

 

 

 

today is Thursday. 4 more days until we go to Hawaii. My homeroom classmates can't wait. I saw them talking (Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sunny, Sooyoung, Nicole and Hyoyeon) I went toward them to join in.

"So all 10 of us are a group right?" I said

"yea cuz we already plan out everything." Taeyeon said

"On Saturday pack up and go through your stuff to check that you got everything that you need for this trip." Yuri said

"Ok!" We all shouted

Mr. Park came in and wrote all the groups. Everyone turn in their slip for the trip. Then we started math class now. Seohyun pass a note to me.

"Hey Yoona." I smiled and wrote something back to her

"Hey."

"At the trip, do you want to hangout with me alone .. or do you want to stay with them?" My eyes wided. I looked at Seohyun. She was shy to look at me. I chuckled.

"Sure. It doesnt matter. As long as we don't get separated Hyunnie"

"Hyunnie?"

"Yea. Its a new nickname for you."

"Oh.Then I'll call you Yoong."

"Ok so yea. I'll love to hangout with you at the trip. What should we do first?"

"We'll go to the beach since you know Tiffany. She would go to the mall first so its just the two of us will go. We can bring Yuri and Sica unnie with too."

"Fine with me. We'll tell them later."

"Ok."

Then the school bell ring. Me and Hyunnie was walking/talking in the halls. The fangirls/boys were jealous but we ignored them.

"Hyunnie."

"Yes Yoong." She said as she smiled

"Wanna skip class until lunch?"

"But-"

"Its ok. Yuri and the other will give us the notes and stuff."

"Ok."

We went to the School's rooftop to skip class. I am thinking about asking her out. Should I or should I not. I dont want to get rejected or anything, but ill think of something just in case if she likes me.

"Hyunnie do you like someone? Could you tell me what that person is like?" She was quiet for a little bit to think about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun's Pov

 

 

 

 

We walked upstairs to go to the school's rooftop. We felt the wind blowing to our face as it passes through our hair. We sat on the floor and listen to multiple sounds like cars passing, people talking, wind, birds and other stuff. I was thinking and so was Yoong. Should I or should I wait for her to ask or should -. Yoong interrupt me from my thoughts.

"Hyunnie do you like someone? Could you tell me what that person is like?"  I was quiet for a little bit to think about it. Geez. I never knew she gonna ask like that.

"Yes. I like a person who is funny, cute, always caring and always be there for me. I just hope she will understand how I feel. How about you?"

"I do like someone, a person who is cute when she blushes, always smiling and studies really well."

Does she mean.... me?

"So..." I looked at her and she looked back at me

"Will ... you ... be ...mine Hyunnie?" I blushed. Is this a dream or is this real? She's looking at me for an answer. I went and hugged her kiss her on the lips. She respond back.

"Yes. Yoong. I will be yours and only yours." She smiled and Yoona lean forward to kiss me. She putted her hands on my bottom supporting me to sit on her lap without breaking the kiss. I put my arms around her neck to deepen the kiss, she moans as our tongue battled. she puts her arms around my waist. Our bodies that just fit like a puzzle piece. I broke the kiss to catch some air. I put my forehead on hers, Our eyes, nose and lips were a few inches away.

"Yoong~"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." She smiled

"I love you too, Hyunnie. More than anybody else." She gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled. We been up here for 2 hours and a half. I looked at the time

"Its almost time for lunch."

"I see. Wanna get our seats at lunch?"

"Sure."

We walked downstairs to the cafeteria first. When the bell rang, we got to our seats first. Then Yoona sat next to me. Usually she sits next to Yuri or Sooyoung, but i guess its because I just became her girlfriend. She came closer to me ear

*Do you want to continue 'it' at my place tomorrow?* She said in a whisper. I blushed. I nodded

*...... Sure."

*I'll wait at the entrance tomorrow."

"Ok."

Then everybody came and sat in their seats. We tried to act normal, but I think Tiffany unnie and Yuri unnie suspect something about me and Yoona. I tried not to look at Tiffany unnies and Yuri unnie's eyes.

"So.. Seohyun."

"Y-Yes unnie?"

"Where were you? You weren't in science, english and social studies." Uh oh.... Busted.

"You too Yoona. Where were you guys at?"

"Seohyun dizzy and fainted when we were about to go to science. She was pass out until lunch time. I was there with her, to take care of her." Yoong lied to them.

"Ohh. Are you okay now Seohyun?"

"Yea. I'm fine." I nodded

Then everybody talked about more about the trip. Yoong secretly grab my hand under the table. I was shocked. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter