To Where?!

My Feelings For Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tiffany's Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today me, Taeng, Soo, Sunny, Hyo, Nic, Seobaby, Yoong, Sica and Yul turn in our slip. After that, math class was almost over and we were all packing up to go to our next class until Mr. Park said,"Class our trip will be at Paris, France. DING DONG!! "And dont forget to pack up too!" he said as we left the room.

(skip classes >> After school)

I went home and pack up to go on the trip. I bet everyone in homeroom is packing up now. After that i went to TaeTae's house, to see her. I opened the door and went inside. I went and look for her since it was quiet. i looked in the kitchen, living room, basement and the game room but she wasnt there so I went up stairs to her room. As I opened it, I saw her sleeping. It was cute how she is sleeping so I went down the stairs, cook some food and went back home to sleep.

____

No One's Pov 

 

 

 

 

 

Today was friday. All of their classmates turn in their slips yesterday so they were all walking to the school entrance when class started. The bus came and drove them to the airport. Mr. Park went to check in at the front desk. Once thats done, they went to G6 to go on their plane. As they go in, they fly all way to France.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______

short chap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter