I Can't Wait For The Trip

My Feelings For Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny,  Yoona, Seohyun, Nicole and Hyoyeon Yoona's Pov

 

 

 

 

Everybody was talking about the trip that was only for our class. Everybody cant wait for next month. Mr. Park came in and said," Good morning class. Some of you turn in the slip. That's good. I want all of you to pack up on Friday and Saturday because we are gonna stay there for a month. On Monday bring your suit case/back pack with you and meet here. You kids can pick your groups. It has to be 2-10 people per group. Then tell me who's your group and I will write it down tomorrow so think about it." Then he wrote down notes on the board and explained it to us cause math class is starting now. I took a peek at Seohyun. *God. She soo beautiful and pretty. My heart is beating like crazy when she looks and smile at me. Do I... Like her....? But Im just her friend... ugh. Im confuse... I dont know... If I ask her out... I might get rejected or not be her friend anymore. Maybe she has a boyfriend already. I guess I am too late.*  I put my head on my desk and still thinking about me and her together? *No... Its too soon to ask her out... Man. What should I do... Maybe Yuri or Taeyeon might help me out. I'll ask them at lunch.* I lift my head up and continuing to write down notes quickly before Mr. Park erases them.

____________________________________________________________________

Seohyun's Pov

 

 

 

 

I looked back and watch Yoona looking confuse. I giggled a little bit. But when I look at him, my heart is beating fast. *Yoona is soo cute and funny when she is confuse... I wonder if she already have a boyfriend since she's cute and funny. I wanna ask her out but I might get rejected. Should I ask Jessica and Tiffany for advice. I'll ask them at lunch.* I looked forward and continue to write notes until class ended. When class was done, everybody went to their next class. I saw Yoona walking alone so I ran towards her.

"Yoona!" I shouted

"Hi Seohyun."

"Lets hurry to our next class Yoona! Last one is a lazy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter