The First Day

My Feelings For Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny,  Yoona, Seohyun, Nicole and Hyoyeon

(when they talk ^^)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yuri's POV

 

 

 

 

Today was the first day of school. I woke up at 6:00am because school starts at 7:10am so I dont wanna be late. I put on my uniform, grab my school bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast. When I finish my breakfast, I looked at the time. It was 6:46am "I probably should get going." I had everything that I need for school so I went outside and walk to school. "Hey Yul! Wait for us!" I looked back and saw Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon running towards me.

 

"Oh, hey guys."

"Geez Taeyeon, why do we always have to run?"

"To walk with Yul"

 

I looked at the time and it was 6:57am. "Hey come on. Lets go or else we'll be late for class." Then we started to run to school. When we got there, our fangirls were screaming our names since we were popular nd smarter expect Sooyoung (not smart). Then we went to our class on time (7:09am). When we went to our seats on the way back, we saw the other popular girls. Jessica who was sleeping trying to ignore the noises. Tiffany that was talking to Sunny and Seohyun, while Nicole was listening to her music.

Seating chart. Jessica Tiffany Seohyun Sunny Nicole    Taeyeon Yuri Sooyoung Yoona Hyoyeon

 

 

When it was 7:11am, the teacher came in and everybody went to their seats. "Hello class, I'm Mr. Park, your homeroom and your math teacher" Then we started math class. I looked at Jessica to see if she was wake but fell alseep so I wrote somethig on a piece of paper, folded it into a paper airplane and threw it at Jessica when the teacher wasnt looking. The paper airplane hit her head causing her to wake up. She read the paper and looked at me with her icy glares.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica's POV

 

 

 

 

I looked at Yuri with my icy glare because she threw a paper airplane at my head that said "Wake up sleeping beauty. Pay attentention to class." I couldnt stop being angry and happy. Wait ... did i just said happy? Why am I .... Aish whatever. *Im stiil gonna kill her for interuping my sleep.* I thought. When class ended, Me, Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun and Nicole walk to our second class which it was science with Mrs. Kim Then Yuri and her friends came in *What?! What are they doing here? Do they have the same classes as us?"


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany's POV

 

 

 

 

I quickly wrote something and passed it to Yuri when the teacher wasnt looking.

"Hey. What class do you guys have next? ~Tiffany"

"We have English class is next. ~Yuri"

"Same with us and the forth class? ~Tiffany"

"Then Social Studies. ~Yuri"

"Same and the fifth class? ~ Tiffany"

"The fifth class is FACS (Cooking class) ~Yuri"

"Same and the last class? ~Tiffany"

"The class is Gym. ~Yuri"

"OMG! You guys have the same classes as Me, Jessica, Sunny, Seohyun and Nicole. ~Tiffany"

"Wow! Thats a bit weird. ~Yuri"

"Hey, can I get you number so then all of us could hangout together. ~TIffany"

"Sure. Here, its  - - -    - - -    - - - -. ~Yuri"

"Thanks. ~Tiffany"

 

Then the school bell rang and I saw Yuri's friends walked out to their third class. Yuri was the last one to walk out of the classroom. She smiled and waved at me. I also did the same thing.

 

"Come on. I dont want to wait for you all the time Tiff."

"Ok Jessi. Im coming."

 

Then we went to our third class which it was English class with Mr. Lee. I saw Yuri and her friends talking. We sat in front of them. (same thing as the seating chart). I saw Jessi sleeping while our classmates took notes. *Sigh* Jessi, why do you always sleep in every class.* I thought. Then Yuri past a note to me.

"Hey. Why does Jessica always sleep in every class? ~Yuri"

"She's always like that. Thats why we take notes and she copies them while we teach her how to do it. ~Tiffany"

"Oh. Well Do you guys wanna hangout with us today cause we are going to the Cafe Shop to do our studies there ... Well if you guys want to .... Im just asking if  you guys want to. ~Yuri"

"Sure I'll ask them at lunch. ~Tiffany"

"Alright. Tell me after lunch. ~Yuri"

"Ok. ~Tiff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter