Plan Failure

Plan Failure

 

Plan Failure

“…” Yoochun and Junsu were alone at their dorm, nothing to say. They have been members ever since 6 years ago, but Junsu feels awkward with Yoochun.

“Um, are you hungry?”

“No, Im fine,” There was silence, until Junsu broke it when he got up to grab his p.s.p while Yoochun just sat there wondering where the others went.

As time passes, Yoochun starts to feel bored, so his attention went to Junsu. He looked at the smaller male tensely. Junsu who was concentrating on the game had no idea at what Yoochun was doing.

“DO you know where the others are?” YOochun said as he turned forward, looking at the blank screen of the TV.

“Im not sure, but probably they’re at a different schedule?” Junsu said as he tried to concentrate instead of concentrating on Yoochun.

After a few minutes later, Yoochun couldn’t stand the silence, so he went into his room to take a nap while Junsu just sat there playing his game for the whole day.

___________________________________________________________________________________
]


After a few hours later, the door burst open with a happy looking jaejoong, a tired Yunho and a hungry Changmin.

“We’re home~” Jaejoong singed as he walked to the kitchen to prepare for the dinner.

“Where’s Yoochun?” Changmin said as he plopped down next to Junsu.

“In his room,”

“Why?”

“Cause he was tired?”

“Why?”

“Because we came back from a schedule?”

“Why?”

“CAUSE THAT’S OUR JOB!”

“…” Changmin paused for a second.

“Have no com-“

“Why?”

“UGHH, IM going to kill you!” Junsu placed his P.S.P. down and ran after Changmin as they pass a shirtless Yunho. Yunho turned to see Changmin running away from a furious looking Junsu.

“A Good Leader would stop those two from fighting, but a SMART leader would go to my boojae,” He laughed at his statement as he walked towards his “Boojae”.

“Boo, What are we eating today?”

“Chicken,”

“Oh, we should have invited Onew then.”

“Oh yeah,” Jae stopped for a second then went back to cooking.

“You want to call them or should I?”

“Can you try calling since Im cooking, Changmin is going to like seeing Onew here,” Jaejoong smiled as he put the fried chickens on a plates.

“Okay,”

“Thanks yunnie,” Jae said as he grabbed more chicken in the fridge. “Hey, Junsu seems so tense with Yoochun...”

“Yeah,"

“Do you want to make a plan?”

“Oh no, Boo,”

“What?”

“You and Heechul makes scary plans,”

“Don’t worry, this isn’t that scary,”

“What is it about?” Yunho and Jae were talking about the whole plan as Changmin was still running away from Junsu and Yoochun sleeping like a pig in his room.

______________________________________________________________________


“Hey guys , we’ll be right back,” Yunho said while he had his arms around Jae.

“Where are you guys going?” Junsu asked as he walked out of his room. While Changmin just looked at Yunjae, eating a BIG box of popcorn on the couch.

“We’re going to get some food,” Jaejoong said after a while of thinking how to get Changmin along with them.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Changmin jumped up from the couch and ran in the room to get changed.

“Can I come too?” Junsu hesitated.

“Oh, Im sorry Junsu , but some has too… FEED MY CATS , yeah,” Jaejoong said as he called his little kitties out of his room.

“Why not Yoochun?”

“Remember what he did last time,” Yunho said as he shivered at what happened.

“Ohh,” Junsu said as he smiled at the kittens. “Ill take good care of them,”

“Thanks, Junsu,” Jae hugged Junsu, but was pulled back quickly by Yunho.

“See you guys later,” Junsu said as he watched them go out the door.

“Where did the rest go?” Yoochun asked as he came out in his boxer.

“Ahh.. Umm.. They Went to buy food.” Junsu stuttered as he tried to concentrate on the cats instead of Yoochun.

“Man, I wanted them to buy me something,” Yoochun said as he went to the couch.

“Um, Yoochun, can you … Put on more clothes?” Junsu asked as he saw Yoochun smirk alittle.

“Nah, Im kinda feeling hot…” He said as he turned the TV on.

“Oh, okay,” Junsu said as he got up while holding onto one of the 4 cats.

“Hey, watch this show with me,” Yoochun patted a spot next to him.

“Maybe next time,”

“Awww, come on, just one show,”

“F-Fine,” Junsu walked towards him and sat down on the couch , but made sure to be at least a yard away from him.

“Come closer,” Yoochun said as he patted the spot next to him again. Junsu, without no choice, sat closer , but stayed at least 1 foot and a half away.

“Oh, come on, Junsu,” Yoochun frowned alittle. “Closer,”

“But-“

“Nope, come closer,” Junsu moved closer that he was only a centimeter away. Junsu tried to get his attention on the TV instead of Yoochun, but it was really hard to do so… Suddenly Junsu felt arms wrapping around his waist. He turned to Yoochun, but he acted like nothing was happening. Instead he pulled Junsu onto his bare chest and watched the TV. Junsu’s heart was beating faster and faster when he thinks about his current situation. He tried to ignore it, but how could he ignore a hot, half- Yoochun who has his arms around him? Junsu looked up and his eyes matched with Yoochun. They stared at each other , but then Yoochun started getting closer and closer and soon their lips met. Junsu slowly closed his eyes as Yoochun kissed him passionately, but sweetly.

_________________________________________________________________________________


“WE’RE HOME!” Jaejoong walked into the dorm with 3 giant black bags. Behind him was Yunho, who was carrying at least 4 bags and a disappointed Changmin.

“What’s wrong, Changmin?” Junsu asked as he was snuggling into Yoochun’s embrace.

“They didn’t-“ Changmin paused at the position Junsu and Yoochun was in…

“Jaejoong!” Changmin yelled as he ran into the kitchen, Junsu and Yoochun looked at each other puzzled then back to the kitchen. They heard murmurings then an upset looking Jaejoong walking towards them.

“YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER?!”

“Yeah?”

“I WASTED SO MUCH MONEY TO GET READY FOR GETTING YOU TWO TOGETHER, BUT ALL I HAD TO DO IS GET YOU TWO ALONE?!”

“yeah , basically,”

“I AM GOING TO KI-“ Yunho came into the scene and covered Jaejoong’s mouth,

“Ill take this one to-go,” Yunho carried Jaejoong and walked his way to their room.

“What’s wrong with him?” Yoochun asked Junsu as they saw Jaejoong struggling to get released, but sadly lost when Yunho closed the bedroom door.

“I don’t know,”

“I HAD TO WALK ALL THE WAY AROUND SEOUL TO HELP LOOK FOR THINGS THAT WILL BRING YOU TOGETHER WITH JAEJOONG AND YUNHO!” Changmin whined. “I had to carry everything while we were walking around.”

“Then why weren’t you holding the stuff when you came in?”

“SHUT UP,” Changmin ran to his room to calm himself down.

“,,,” there was silence filling in the room until Yoochun picked up Junsu and walked to their room.

“What are you doing?” Junsu asked as he looked up at Yoochun. All of a sudden, they heard a moan from Jaejoong and Yunho’s shared room.

“MORE~ Yunnie, MORE!” They heard Jae scream. Yoochun then smirked and started walking faster.

“We’re going to do what they are doing,” Junsu’s eyes widen then he started to struggle, but too bad… Yoochun ran in and locked the door…

________________________________________________________________

A/N : Man , another failure o-o

 

Comments are ♥