C-3

Adopted Little Sister

Author’s POV

She walks in to the room. There’s someone lying on the white bed. Wires on her back palm, on her nostrils and breathing aid device. It is sickening for her to see that person like that. She wants her to wake up so that she can hear her voice, her laugh, her cry and so on. Anything that as long as she wakes up.

Someone grabbed her left shoulder, turned around, and she met with Sunggyu’s eyes. They exchanged smiles for a while before Sunggyu took her in to his embrace. Both of their eyes were focused on that person on the bed.

“What else did the doctor told you?” She asked.

Sighing, Sunggyu’s tightening the hug. “No more. They can’t give more info coz her head swell so badly. They need to wait for it to lessen a bit before they can proceed with further examination.” He said. Then he remembers something. “Have you eaten?”

She shook her head. Who can eat in a condition like this?

“Why?”

She broke the hug and move to sit on the couch provided in the room. She took another glance on the white bed before she adjusted herself comfortably; getting ready to sleep.

“I can’t eat. No appetite”

“Tsk. As I know you never refused to eat before. Hehe, now I suddenly remember about an incident” He said as he made his way to her and sat on the single seated

She opened her eyes that been closed a few seconds ago. His words attract her.

“What is it?”

“Haha. Still remember when u got robbed when we played in the playground? I was panicked like crazy yet you still have the appetite to grab some ddeokbeokki. You and food never can be separated”.

She smiles. “Hmm, that’s because you refused to bring me with you to the restaurant. I’m waiting for someone to treat me for the new dinner set okay? And yes, I still can remember who’s’ the one who snatched my lunchbox and claimed it was his. Haha, sulking with Mom and don’t want to bring his own lunchbox and to make it worst, left his wallet at home. Haha, I can’t stop laughing whenever I think about that incident,” She busted into big laugh while holding onto her stomach.

Sunggyu’s throws the small pillow towards her. Bingo! It hit directly to her head. However, she just let the pillow to fall on the floor because she’s still laughing. He smiles when he sees the scenario. It has been a long time for him to see her like this.

Lily stops her laugh and ends it up with a giggle as she wiped her tears. For years, she never had the chance to laugh like this.

“Ri-ah”

“Mmm?”

“Why did you leave us?”

 

HERE’S AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS. SORRY WITH THE GRAMMAR. ENJOY READING AND THANKS FOR READING (I’m not so good to write to the readers. Mian~)