C-2

Adopted Little Sister

Lily's POV

He's here. I can’t believe that he's here. After that entire he had done, he still have the urge to appear in front of me? Is he on drugs? Did he forget what happened between us? I take my steps to be near with him and yes, I do notice there's someone getting ready as I'm getting closer to him.

 

Author's POV

As Lily took her steps, Sunggyu quickly stood up to stop her from doing anything that is in her mind. Paapp!! And yes, she did it.

"Saeri!" Mrs. Kim shouted. She was surprised as she didn't notice that Lily's here and she was suprised when Lily slapped someone. Kris.

Lily turns her attention to Mrs. Kim and others before turning it back to Kris. She can see the red marks on his left cheeck clearly and right now her right hand is shaking vigorously. She's trying her best not to let the tears out, but it still flowing like waterfall. Drop by drops.

"Why is he here?" She asked. Everyone there is not sure to who the question is because her eyes still on Kris and they are so sure that she doesn't want to hear the answer from him.

“Saeri-ah” Mrs. Kim calls her as she hugs her. Mrs. Kim hugs her tightly as she misses her so much. It has been years they meet and it has been years too she’s hurt. Both of them are hurt from the separation. They meet again, here, where someone that they love is fighting to keep alive in the operation theatre.

Lily looks at Mrs. Kim, and she’s crying harder when she replied the hug. It has been revealed. Her heart that used to hate her, is no longer exists. No one can deny that Lily misses Mrs. Kim too. The separation between them, no one wants it and yet no one expects it to happen.

“Saeri, Saeri, Kim Saeri. My daughter” Mrs. Kim keep repeating Lily’s name. Thousands of kisses are showered onto Lily’s face. Mrs. Kim grabs Lily’s check that is reddening due to her crying. One last kiss is planted before she releases her and turns around to Sunggyu.

His eyes are red but there are no single tears there. A normal situation when a man is sad. They always thought that they’ll look weak when they let out tears. Sunggyu understand what is the meaning behind Mrs. Kim’s gaze. Even she didn’t tell him to do so; he’ll do it by himself.

Sunggyu closed his eyes when he heard Lily’s crying harder as he hugs her. Rubbing her back, he’s trying to calm her down.

“I miss you” that’s what he said to her and he felt that his heart is at all peace when he can feel that Lily’s nodding inside his embrace. He waits for her reply, but there’s none. Breaking the hug, Sunngyu’s lowered down her eyes to meet with her as Lily’s is shorter than him.

“Why?” She said.

Raising his eyebrows; he wants her to explain what it is.

“Why is he here?”

Sunggyu let her arm go and he took a deep breath. He looks to s; Infinite and Kris’s members; Exo. They have the confused look on their face and he knows there’s a lot to explain to them. Kris is still standing on his spot, where Lily slapped him earlier. Not moving an inch, his head is lowered down on the white floor. Lastly, to his mother before he turned back to Lily; his adopted sister~