Newbie

Hear Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yunho-ssi, this is the script for next month’s shooting. The time and location are also mentioned there” told the manager handing him the file.

“I’ll be there on time” the actor replied, receiving the papers before bowing down, excusing himself to leave.

Jung Yunho, 19 years old, a sophomore from Hanyang University, is a GV actor from KO Corporation. He joined this company since he was a freshman and has worked here until now. He is not talkative and he looked quite cold so he didn’t have many friends. Only people who have worked with him know that he is a gentleman.

As he focused on reading the script while walking on the hallway, he accidentally bumped someone, causing the papers to slip out his hand and scattered on the floor.

“Ouch” that person whined, rubbing his in pain.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t watch my way” apologized Yunho as he kneeled down to pick up the paper while the stranger also attempted to pick it up for him, causing their heads bump to each other again.

“I’m sorry” the boy apologized while now rubbing his poor head before standing up.

“Don’t worry. It’s my fault after all” Yunho said also getting up with his papers.

“No, I didn’t watch my way. So, I’m sorry” the shorter boy bowed at him in apology.

“Gwenchana” the actor assured calmly while staring at the boy in front of him. Yunho knew all the actors in this company but not all the staffs. However, he was sure that this shortie is a newbie since he was too pretty and young to be a staff as well as he didn’t know the actor’s name since usually the staff added his name before or after the statement. However, whether his assumption was right or not, he had nothing to do with the short boy in front of him; thus, he started passing by until the voice caught his attention once again.

“Uh, excuse me. Can you do me a favor? I come here for the recruitment and the receptionist told me to go to Manager Lee’s office on the fifth floor but I’m kinda lost right now” explained the newbie nervously.

“Oh, I see. His room is over there. I’ll take you then” offered Yunho with a slight smile before he walked first. The shorter boy followed him behind.

“Here it is” he informed, stopping in front of the closed door.

“Thank you” the boy bowed again.

“You’re welcome. No need to be nervous. You surely pass but be prepared for your first shooting” told Yunho, patting the shortie’s head gently before leaving.    

^_____________________________________^

“Please tell us your height, weight and age”

“I’m 180 cm tall, my weight is 57kg and I’m 19 years old” the newbie actor answered with a small smile.

“You’re not high school student?”

“No, I’m studying my second year in university right now” replied the boy calmly.

“Any hobby?”

“Umm, I like cooking. Besides, I often go to the karaoke and shop with my friends” he said with a bright smile.

“Tell us the music you like”

“I prefer rock but sometimes, I listen to pop and ballad as well”

“By the way, Jaejoong-ssi is straight or gay?”

“I’m gay” he replied shyly.

“Do you have boyfriend?” the interview continued. Like Yunho’s prediction, Jaejoong really passed the recruitment a month ago and he was now shooting his very first video in a hotel room and a short interview in the beginning is compulsory for a newbie like him.

“I had a boyfriend when I was in high school but we broke up before I entered the university. I recently have a crush on a sunbaenim in our company” he confessed with his crimson cheeks, trying to laugh off the embarrassment when he thought of the senior who helped him in the first day he entered the company.

“What is your favorite position?”

“I like doggy but any position is fine with me” he answered honestly.

“Here is the last question, what kind of excites you?”

“Umm, gentle at first but rough later, I guess” the newbie giggled cutely.

Yunho just finished filming 20 minutes ago and was ready to go home after the long record. Once greeting all the staffs, he left the room and saw other staffs of the company carrying the equipment walking out from the next room on the hallway.

‘So there is another filming in the next room tonight’ he thought uninterestedly as he made the way for the staffs doing their job.

Once the staffs had completely gone, leaving the hallway deserted, he noticed a small boy walking limply while leaning against the wall for support. Having a soft heart, Yunho walked toward him to check up.

“Are you alright?” Jaejoong immediately turned around when he heard the voice asking him from behind. His face reddened instantly when he saw the senior he met in the company a month ago in front of him.

“I…I’m okay” he stuttered, hanging his head low in embarrassment.

“You’re the new boy I met in the company, right?” Yunho exclaimed when he recognized the pretty face.

“Neh” the newbie replied shyly.

“If I’m not wrong, tonight is your first shoot, right?” and again, he earned a weak nod from the shorter boy.

“Can you walk?” asked Yunho worryingly as he put the pale boy’s arm around his shoulder while helping the latter to keep balance with his arm around the thin waist.

“The goggle-eyed guy was really rough on me. I thought I was torn apart” complained Jaejoong with his teary eyes as he tried to move his legs, his bottom was in pain.

“Every goggle-eyed in the company is rough. I told you to be prepared before, didn’t I?” the tanned man reminded, suddenly lifted Jaejoong up and carried him in bridal style.

“Ah~ hurt~” the poor boy whined, digging his nails on his senior’s shoulders because of the sudden pain.

“Oops, I’m sorry. Gwenchana? I just want to help since you seem not able to walk” Yunho apologized sincerely.

“Still hurt but thank you” said Jaejoong with a pout while he wrapped his arms around the actor’s shoulders in case that he may fall though staying this close to the tanned guy made his heart pound hard.

“Yunho hyung” someone shouted his name so the said guy instantly stopped, turning around.

“Oh, Taemin ah”

“Who is this? You’re just with me earlier and now you’re with another” whined the cute boy childishly “You even carry him and you let me walk alone. You love him more than me?”

“Yah! Shut your big mouth up. You make others misunderstand” scolded Yunho gently as he walked beside his partner “He is in pain so I just help. And why do I have to carry you? I was gentle, wasn’t I? And I can see you can walk just fine”

“My hurts, too. You are so unfair, hyung!” stated Taemin sticking his tongue out playfully before leaving first, waving his hands childishly “Anyways, I have to go now. Good night, hyung!”

“Taemin, don’t run” the elder shouted back but the younger boy already disappeared “Aish, this kid. Didn’t he say that his hurt?”

“Yunho?” Jaejoong who was quiet all the time finally spoke in curious.

“Oh, right. I didn’t introduce myself before. I’m Jung Yunho, 19 years old. And you are?”

“My name is Kim Jaejoong, I’m also 19 years old” the flower boy said.

“Jinja? I thought you’re in the same age as Taemin” exclaimed Yunho in surprise.

“I’m not that young. He looks more baby than me” said Jaejoong blushing.

“Um, how can you get back home?” asked Yunho still carrying the pretty boy in his arm once they reached the garage.

“I’m gonna take a cab since it’s late already. I don’t think there is a bus still running in this hour” said Jaejoong innocently as he took a quick glare of his phone.

“Where do you live?” the senior asked blankly.

“I live near Yonsei University. Waeyo?” answered the shortie innocently while looking up at Yunho with his big doe eyes.

“I have my car so I will take you home, well, if you don’t mind” suggested Yunho awkwardly though he sincerely wanna help the weak boy.

“Really?” exclaimed Jaejoong with his round eyes sparkling brightly and his cute expression couldn’t escape the other’s view. The latter just nodded in embarrassment, thinking that the guy in his arms was adorable.

During the drive, both were quiet because Yunho didn’t know what to say while Jaejoong was so nervous because he was in the car with his crush, he had many things to ask but it’d be impolite for asking such personal questions since they weren’t even friends yet.

“Ah, Jaejoong-shi” the taller called once he remembered before handing a small tube which he searched in his bag to the shorter boy “Here, take this ointment. I just rarely use it so…umm…it will help your bottom feel better”

“For me? Really?” the flower boy asked in surprise, he felt so touched “But you may need it later”

“Gwenchana, you need it more than me right now so just take it. I hope yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter