Kai you are not Gentleman

The Last Day

Krystal POV

"Krystal, what's wrong with you? You are not okay, aren't you? C'mon let's go to hospital." my mom told me after i'm arrived at home.

"Mom, you know i hate hospital, right? i'm okay. just let me rest at home for a week. i'm sure i'll be okay." i said to my mom and left her behind.

I'm really scared of this desease actually. My body felt heavy and i feel weak. What kind of desease is this? God, am i still have a much time? I haven't make my parents happy yet. I still wanted to be here. In this earth. I love my friends, i love my family. Please, let me here. I'm too scared to go to hospital. Lord, please help me. And then, these tears falling again.


Kai POV

Its been 6 days Krystal doesn't entered the school. Well, yes i know she is not okay. I just missed her so much.

"Wahh, Kai, you're missing Krystal already, am i right?" Sehun poked me suddenly from behind.

"Aish, this kiddo, really!"

"Hey, Kai, don't lie, eoh. We knew it. Haha."

There they are, this couple really enjoy teasing me. But, they were right. I miss her.

"C'mon Kai, don't be sad. Let's visit her today." Sehun said.

"Eung." I nodded.

"Haish, Kai, stop pretending like you are not excited. We know you're excited. Right, chagi ah?"

"Ne, chagiyaa" Sehun said to Sulli.

"Aish, you lovey dovey, just shut up!"

That couple only giggling.


Sehun POV

I was going to meet Kai and Sulli, when i saw Baekhyun sunbae came and poke me from behind.

"Sunbaenim, why are you here?"

"You don't know? I school near here, and i wanted to ask you something."

"Me? Ask me? What is it?"

"Its about Krystal."

Right. Baekhyun sunbaenim is on crush with Krystal. Stupid Sehun, why are you asking?

"What is it sunbaenim?"

"I heard Krystal was sick. Is she still okay?"

He got information fast. He really loves Krystal isn't he? Kai, you have a big rival, really.

"We are going to visit her today, may be she will enter the school after these 2 days."

"Okay. Then tomorrow i'll visit her. Thanks Sehunnie."

Sehunnie? Whatever.


Sulli POV

Sehun came just now. He's late.

"Chagi,, why are you late?"

"Mian, i've something to do just now. Let's go."

15 minutes later

"Annyeong ahjumma." we greeted Krystal's mom.

"Oh, you guys, come in. Krystal is in her room."

"Ne, kamsahamnida."


Krystal POV

Tok Tok

"Come in."

Klek.

"Hi, Krys." 

"Oh, you guys! Missed you guys a lot. Thanks for coming."

"Yeah, we do miss you, princess. Especially uri Kai. Haha." Sulli said.

"YAHH!" Kai shouted at her. Me and Sehun only laughing to see them. 

"So, Krys, you feel better?" Sehun ask me.

"Yeah." i answered him then smiled.

LIED. I'm not feeling better. Even i feel worse.

"So, you are coming tomorrow?" Kai asked.

"No, may be this Friday, i'll entere school."

"Its 3 days more." Sehun said.

"Then Kai will miss you again." Sulli teased Kai again.

"YAH! Choi Sulli i'll punch you!" Kai said.

"Don't you dare, Kim Jong In." Sehun said. Sulli only giggling.

We talked much and i feel tired. Then, Sulli go home first because her parents call her. So do Kai and Sehun, they went home.

"Thanks guys for visiting me. Say to Sulli too. Good night."

"Okay, Krys. Be okay, will you? Bye. Good night, sleep well." Kai said. I smiled and they went away. Ah, my head hurts so bad.


Kai POV

"Kai.." 

"Ne? Waeyo Sehun ah?"

"Baekhyun sunbae is going to visit Krystal tomorrow. And i'm sure, he will confess his love to Krystal."

"NE?"

"You heard me."

Baekhyun sunbae is going to visit Krystal tomorrow. Gosh, this is hard.

"Kai? Are you listening to me?"

"Ne?"

"Fight for Krystal's love, Kai. I know you love her more than Baekhyun."

"I don't think i can win her heart. Just let them together, hun. We know Baekhyun sunbae will be a great boyfriend for her. I'm nothing if compared to him."

"YAH! KIM JONG IN! DONT GIVE UP!"

I smiled to him.


Krystal POV

"Krys, someone is coming to visit you."

"Who? Sulli? Kai? Sehun?"

"No. its he is a high schooler. If i'm not wrong i read his tag name, its Byun Baekhyun. You know him?"

DHEG.

Baekhyun oppa? Well, i've crushed on him when i was in the 1st grade. But i doubt with my feeling right now. I don't know. Should i happy or not.

"Krys?"

"Ne, eomma, i do know him."

"Okay. I'll ask him to come in."

"Ne."

---

"Krys?"

"Baekhyun oppa? Why are you here?"

" I come to visit you."

"Thankyou so much, but i'm wasting your time. Is it okay?"

"Why are you say so? I'm not wasting my time here."

"O..oh"

"Are you fever?" then he touch my forehead. We do eyecontact and his face only about 5 cm from me. He come closer and he stop when i closed my eyes. What am i thinking?!

"I'm sorry, i don't mean.."

"I..its okay." I said nervously.

"Krys.. i love you."

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE


I'm sorry for really really late post!!>< This is new updates and longer. Are u happy? Okay, please excuse my grammar. See you~