My Life in America

The Last Day

Its been 5 months Krystal lived in USA. One day, she hang out with her mom. Her mom was seeing for something and without saying anything to her mom, she pass the road. She was careless and suddenly a car hit her. She lost a lot of blood and she's dying.

"Doctor, how's our daughter conditition?" Her mother ask.

"I'm sorry to say this, Mam. But, she lost a lot of blood and her blood is not easy to find. If there's someone who wants to donate their blood for Krystal, there will be a chance that she can survive." The Doctor explained.

Krystal mother was so shock, and she's crying, crying and crying.

"Don't cry yeobo. I know our little girl will be okay." His father calming down his wife.

After 3 weeks looking for help. Finally there was a man who had the same blood as Krystal and want to donate his blood to her. Because Krystal's parents was so panic, they ask the doctor to donate the man's blood as faster as he could without checking it first.

1 hour...
2 hours...
3 hours...

Finnaly the doctor came out from the operation room and told her parents a good news.

"She's fine now. May be she can go home after 3 days." The Doctor said.

Krystal's parents was so thankful to the man and pray to God.

3 days later..

"Eomma, can I go home now? I miss my bedroom and going to school." Krystal said.

"Ne, Kryssie. Tomorrow you'll be able to attend your school, honey. Let's go home." Her mom said.

After they arrived at home, Krystal happily play with her toys and having fun with her lovely dog, Mimi. The day passed out. Can't believe its already 5 years and she went back to Korea and being a Junior High School student and attend the same school as her best friends, Kai, Sulli, and Sehun.

"Kyahhh! Krystal is back, and we attended the same school!" Sulli shouted happily.

"Ne, Sulli ah. We'll be together once again! Yey!" Krystal said.

"Chagi, who is this.. Woahh!! Krystal ah! You're back!" Sehun shouted.

"Yup. And, wait a second. Are you two dating?!" She asked.

"Eungg.. As you see Kryssie. Right chagi?" Sulli said.

"Aha." He replied.

"Haiss, jinjja. What about Kai? Is he already have a girlfriend too?" She asked.

"Ah, Kai. He can't move on from y.." He's trying to answer Krystal but then Kai coming and shut his mouth. Sulli just laughing at them, while Krystal still don't get the situation.

"Hi, Krystal. Why are you coming without telling us?" Kai said.

"Oh, hi Kai! Its been a long time, huh? Well, I wanna make you guys surprised. Kkk~" she said.

"Shut up Kai. Just say you're happy." Sehun yelled.

"Shut up!" Kai said.

"Kajja, let's go in. The bell already rang." Krystal said.

"Let's go." They replied.

-----------------------------

Hi guys! I'm doing update! Are you happy? Please support this ff by commenting and subscribing. Will you? Once again I warn you. My english are bad, so don't protest if I've done mistake while making this ff. I've tried my best!>< I'll try to update soon! Thanks guys!^^