The Schools Day

The Last Day

Day by day has passed. It's been a year they're at the same school. Many things had happened like, Sulli and Sehun who almost brake up because of a junior of them, Kai almost confessed to Krystal, and when they're singing together at the School Festival. Krystal is the most popular girl in her school. That's the problem for Kai. Because there's so many boys in they're school confess their loved to Krystal, and make Kai jealous. But, there's a boy who rivals Kai the most. He is Baekhyun. The 2nd popular guy after Sehun. Have i mention it? Yes, Sehun is the most popular guy in their school because of his talent on playing basket and his handsome. While Krystal is popular because of her kindness, beautiful face, and her talent on singing. She was asked to be a trainee of a famous agency but she reject it. Baekhyun is popular because of his cute face, smart, and his friendly side.

"Ah, it's been quiet long time we're not playing together. Let's go to the game center!" krystal shouted.

"Okay, let's play. But don't cry if you girl lose. Because, we're boys will never give you two chance to win this! Right Kai?" Sehun said.

"Yap." Kai replied.

"Arraseo! Kajja!" Sulli said,

After playing for quiet long, finally Sulli and Krystal won the game and they're starting to sing.

"We're are the Champions, ma friend~" Sulli and Krystal sing together.

"Ah, Damn it." Sehun said.

"Kkk~ Feel it!:p" Krystal said.

"Yap. The evidence show us, how strong the girl is. Kkk~" Sulli said.

"Whatever." Kai replied. Even so, he can't take his eyes from Krystal.

-------------------------------

I do update! i do update! you happy? keep comments and subscribing then. I apologize for the bad english pronounsation!><