I can win easily

Our Little Staring Contest

It was saturday afternoon and Luhan's free day. You were at your house, Luhan sitting on the couch and you leaning your head on his lap, while he brushed your long hair with his fingers. 

Since he was tired you didn't go out, and instead stayed there watching EXO'S backstage interview in Show Champion. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9KcU0wblw

After watching Sehun and Chanyeol's staring contest you laughed. Luhan saw you curious.

-What are you laughing at?

-They lasted like ten seconds, and then even rubbed their eyes. 

You couldn't control your laugh.

-Wae? That is difficult!

-No is not! I would easily beat those two, I was the best at that when I was little.

-Yeah right...

-Really! You won't believe me?!

You straighten up to a sitting position looking at him in disbelief.

-Well...

Let's bet. We will have our own staring contest, if you win I'll be your slave for a whole day, but if I win you'll be my slave.

-Sounds good to me. 

Both sat in front of each other, you folding your legs on the couch, with your hands between them, while he leaned his on the on the space between you two.

-Are you ready?

-I was born ready.

-Don't worry, I will take it easy on you when you become my slave.

-I'm warning you baby, I have a special technique.

-You talk too much mister, just start already! Sam... i...il...shijak!

You opened your eyes as much as you could, and didn't worry too much, it was obvious who was going to win.

None of you moved an inch for a some time. Luhan took advantage of the situation to stare at your eyes, which he had always found fascinating. Your long curled lashes and big eyes attracted him so much, but there was a spark in them that would melt him.

After a while you saw Luhan moving closer to your face.

Then you noticed with your periferic sight his hand moving, and slowly he placed it on your shoulder.

But you weren't going to fall in his trap,this was your game so you took a deep breathe and continue looking directly to his bright brown eyes.

Luhan then started caressing your shoulder with his thumb, slowly, giving you goosebumps.

-Darling...

His voice echoed loudly in your ears even though he was almost whispering.

-Humm?

[This is another one of his traps for sure.] You thought.

-Are you sure you don't want to give up yet?

-Why would I?

-This is the only oportunity I'm giving you to surrender.

-Huh? As if I needed one. Continue with your tricks mister, we know who is going to win.

-Alright, but then you can't complain about the result.

You just giggled, but weren't actually prepared for what came next.

Luhan placed his free hand on your other shoulder. And it slowly made it's way caressing your arm  down, till it met your knee. 

His touch felt like a feather on your skin. When it comes to teasing he is just the best. 

He continued his road through your calf to finally stop at your ankle.

[Ufff, at least he has no more tricks.]

That's what you thought.

-Is that all you've got? That kind of disappoin-

You were taken aback when he suddenly moved even closer  to silence you, giving very little space for breathing. 

He laughed at your reaction.

-Ok, ok, enough of you games, go back.

You tried to make him go back to his place since this was already distracting you.

-I thought you said you would win for sure.

His words came out in a whisper along with his sweet breath, making you dizzy.

-A... a...

-A?

You snapped out of your unconciousness quickly trying to look as if it hadn't had any effect on you.

-And I WILL WIN. Forget it, I don't need you to move, you can stay as closeto me as you want, it doesn't disturb me at all.

He just chuckled. You really thought it was it, until you felt his fingers tracing your calf again, now upwards. In that moment the hand that had been motionless on your shoulder pressed slowly yet determined agains your skin, making you move from your sitting position.

Even though you were still looking right into his sweet eyes you were sure your look was full of surprise.

While his hand moved you, the other was holding the back of your knee securely, until you finally ended up lying on the couch, Luhan supporting himself with his knee on the couch, leaning his whole body closer to yours. 

By this point you didn't know what to expect next, and were losing your confidence on winning this. 

Then the hand that was still on your shoulder slipped slowly to the side of your torso, dangerously close to  your . You two had never done something like this, so it was new for you. 

Your mind was focused on that when you felt the fingers on your knee making their way up your thigh. When they met the fabric of your shorts, they made a surprising move and went inside it.

[If he continues like this, I won't be able to handle it.]

Just like if he had read your mind, he made one last move,slipping the hand on your side down to your waist, and closing even more the gap between you (if even possible).

His face was that close to yours that you could feel as if there was a kind of magnetism that was pulling your lips towards his. That was it, you couldn't contain yourself any more, now losing didn't look as a bad idea.

You closed your eyes and cupped his face with your little hands to end the torture with a kiss.

It was a slow and passionate kiss, and when it ended you both looked into each other eyes again, he was smiling warmly, while caressing your hair.

-I think you lost baby.

You encircled your arms around his neck.

-We had one of the best kisses ever, I wouldn't call it losing.

He smiled and kissed you again.

 


 After an eternity but it's finished ;)

Hope you like it, even if it's kind of short... and weird...

Please comment!!