All By Myself

Coffee Shop Oneshots

Yoo Youngjae was a complicated person. Why? Because he could be the sweetest person ever and then he changes into this tough, arrogant type of a guy. It was weird, but his friends Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo accepted him as he was. Which was very good for him of course, otherwise he wouldn’t have any friends.

But the real problem lies in having girlfriends. He’s had a few, yes, but all of them broke up with him, but only one stayed even though they fought a lot. This girl loved him and didn’t want to break up with him, she knew he had his imperfections. Doesn’t everybody have imperfections? Nobody is. The girl was so determined to make their relationship work, one way or another. Whenever they have a fight, she’s the one who crawls back to him, why? Because that’s how much she loves the tall blonde.

Youngjae was a smart guy and he knew it. He was a man and that’s mainly why he wouldn’t let himself go back to the love of his life. The young boy had his pride and hell he’s not going to ruin it, but that pride of his always ended up in them fighting and even him hurting the poor girl.

The girl was hurt by him many times, she cried for him many times, but in the end she couldn’t let go. She loves everything about him (except for his damned pride). The light haired girl loved how he’s call her beautiful or baby and all those sweet nicknames. She loves how he would hug her tightly and comfort her when she was sad. He was like an addiction that you can’t escape no matter how hard you try or how fast you run from it.

The girls friends told her to stay away from him and break up, but she refused every time. In the end her friends got sick of her running to them, crying every other week and so they left her alone and the girl was alone and only had her brother and Youngjae. No matter how much they fought and bickered about stupid things, the girl refused to leave him.

˝ I’m sick and tired of your goddamn pride, you hurt me so much and never make an effort to even get me back… It’s like you don’t love me… I’m honestly starting to think that you really don’t love me, at all… I can’t do this anymore Youngjae-ah… We’re done, I’m done… Goodbye. ˝ She was finally sick of holding in these emotions. Tears were staining her cheeks as she turned around and left. The poor girl hoped that Youngjae would hold her back or do something to make her stay, but he didn’t. She chuckled sadly to herself as she exited her ex-boyfriends apartment.

It’s time you try and get me back, I’m not crawling back to you… not again, not ever again… Let’s see how much you love me She thought to herself as she stopped by her favourite coffee shop. This is the place where she first met Youngjae. It was love at first sight, almost- what happened was that Youngjae accidentally spilled coffee over her shirt. She didn’t yell at him, she actually laughed at him. He was surprised, but soon after he started laughing as well before of course apologizing and helping her clean up. The girl smiled at the memory and just sat there, enjoying the warmth and the chocolaty smell of the small coffee shop.


Months passed and Youngjae never returned or tried to get her back, but the girl kept her hope and kept coming to the coffee shop every afternoon. Youngjae was suffering in pain and anger, pain because he lost his love and anger for his damned pride. His best friend Daehyun tried and convince him to stop being such an and go talk to her. Even the scary Yongguk tried, but nothing helped, until he finally had enough and couldn’t stand being all by himself.

A few days later he came to the coffee shop in the morning. He had a gift with himself and he waited until he finally saw her come inside and smiling sweetly at the waiters. The moment was frozen and Youngjae just stared at the girls shining beauty and he felt as if he fallen in love again.

˝Khm! Please stop staring at me and that’s my seat.˝ She said as she finally reached her table, where Youngjae sat. He snapped out of his trance and quickly replied.

˝ I don’t care, there’s another sit there. ˝ he said as he pointed to chair where his teddy bear gift with a not sat waiting for the girl to come.

She looked over and took the bear in her hand before sitting down. The short girl read the note and smiled and they sat there in silence. Just enjoying their presence.

˝I-I love you and don’t you f-f-f-freaking dare leave me all by myself again. ˝ He muttered out and finally beaten his stupid pride, but got embarrassed in the end because he was stuttering.

The girl only laughed and said; ˝You’re cute…hahaha. ˝… ˝but I love you too Youngjae.˝  He grinned at her instead of starting a fight.


Here you go!, I hope you like it and yeah :D I hope you enjoyed reading it.