White T-shirt And Sneakers- Bang Yongguk

Coffee Shop Oneshots

Annyeonghaseyo! This is the first oneshot of this oneshot series. I hope you like it and tell me wha you think of it in the comments. Subscribe and comment! Yep Yep Hope You Like It :) 


It's been exactly 1 year, 365 days, 8760 hours and 21900 minutes that he's been waiting for you. Finally the day has come for you to come back from your work overseas. He was a tough guy, he never let things get to him. EVER. But when you left he was empty. His name was Bang Yongguk. He sat behind the TV watching pictures of you two together. It was like you’ve left for forever. Waiting for so long almost broke him apart, but finally today you two are getting reunited once again.

The sun was slowly rising up bringing more light to the world, houses, apartments and also Yongguk’s house. The beautiful yellowish light started to brighten up his room. He could hear birds singing outside. At first Yongguk groaned as he sat up rubbing his eyes. He mumbled something before slowly getting out of bed with a long yawn. Slowly he walked to the bathroom and started to undress, once he discarded all of his clothes he stepped into the shower. As the warm water hit Yongguk he realized that today was the day he gets to see you again. He quickly showered himself and cleaned up. Yongguk stood in front of his closet taking out his clothes. Which were a white tank top, light blue button up shirt, black jeans and brown sneakers. Once he was fully clothed he rolled up his shirt sleeves ing a few buttons. He sighed and smiled at himself. Yongguk put on some of his cologne and walked out the door. He put on some big blue earphones and listened to music as he started to walk down to the coffee shop.

That coffee shop meant a lot for Yongguk and you. It was the place where you met for the first time. Had your first date there, you also had your first kiss with him in that one coffee shop. It was also the place where you said goodbye. The place where you broke up, after all you two couldn’t maintain a long relationship. You were sad about bringing the news up. Of course you never wanted to break up with Yongguk. He was your first love, almost like first love at first sights. You smiled to yourself as you walked out of the airport with your suitcase. You wore a white T-shirt, skinny jeans and white sneakers. Today was the day you got back together with Yongguk. At first thought of that you were scared that he has found someone else. Of course you didn’t say to wait for you. The thought of him with another girl made your heart clench and tears would fall down soon after. Sighing you took a cab to your house. The drive seemed really long. You kept checking your phone clock every minute. Finally once you’ve arrived you paced the taxist and hurried inside your house. Of course unlocking the door. You threw your suitcase inside and grinned to yourself like crazy. You were excited to see Yongguk, but a bit nervous and scared at it.

˝ God I missed this place so much.˝ You smiled to yourself as you thought of when Yongguk first came to your house. The two of you were on the couch cuddling with blankets and watching a movie. That night was the best night you’ve ever had in your life. You walked out locking the door behind before hurrying down the road to the coffee shop. As you walked down the road you saw a boy on a skate board. When you saw him it came to you that it was Choi Jun Hong otherwise known as Zelo. You smiled at him waving a bit. He was on the phone, but still waved back and skateboarded pass you. Ahh old times you smiled to yourself as you kept walking to the coffee shop. It’s been so long since you’ve walked down the road. The only thing that was important right now was Yongguk and that coffee shop. Who could believe that you feel in love with someone in a simple plain coffee shop. You still remember the day you’ve met Yongguk.

It was a peaceful December day, Christmas was nearing and you were working at a coffee shop. At work you met a lot of new people, including handsome boys, but none of them ever caught your eyes, but one day. A tall handsome young boy entered the coffee shop. He greeted the owner with his big gummy smile. The way he smiled made you giggle shyly. He sat down at the table in the corner of the shop and watched the snow fall down. You walked to him waking him up from his dreamland. He laughed embarrassed before ordering and showing you that special gummy smile of his. You’ve never met anybody like him. It made your heart jump up and down. That faithful day you fell in love at first sight with Yongguk. After that day he kept coming back, his reason was to see you. A few weeks later he asked you out and that’s how you started dating.

You finally arrived at the coffee shop. Smiling to yourself you entered the shop noticing Yongguk sitting in his corner alone with a small smile on his face. You nervously walked to him, just as he looked around he saw you.

He smiled to himself because that was what you were wearing the day you left. Yongguk stood up walking to you, slowly pulling you into a big warm hug.
˝ I waited for you.˝ He whispered. You felt like crying, but you held it in and hugged your precious man whispering;
˝ I missed you.˝

Yongguk smiled and nodded his head as if saying he missed you too. A little grin started to show on his face as you broke off the hug;
˝ White t-shirt and sneakers..˝ He mumbled to himself. You tilted your head slightly in confusion. He just laughed at your cutness and waved it off, helping you sit down.

Today was the day you both got reunited in your special coffee shop.