Know each others

The boys vs The girls

"Is she okay ?" Myungsoo asked the doctor . He just worried about her, but not like what you might think now. He just feel guilty towards her. At least, that was what he thought.

"She will be fine, she was just shocked. This has often happened to her," the doctor said, 

"Aishh this girl she never be carefull ! always that clumsy huh?.." the doctor added with smile and patted her head who was lying on the bed still unconscious. *Jiyeonie, how can i go if you still like this? who the one that will take care of you huh? *

While at the other side, Myungsoo just glared at the doctor's behaviour infront of him. he just felt there's something strange *what kind of relationship they have? the way he looked at her just different like something happen between them*  myungsoo can't take it, he just too curious.

"Just let her rest first, i'll take my leave" The doctor went after patted his shoulder. Myungsoo snapped from his thought only to find that he just a steps away from him. but he turned and reminded "and you better go to your class, don't ever take this chance to skip over classes" then he completely gone.

Myungsoo just stood there beside jiyeon. He don't want to go to his class at all. He still curious. He don't know why. * hey why must be I ?! I just met this girl and helped her that's all. Is this even the real me ? The cold and handsome :p Myungsoo? No! I mean L, huh?  oh please i don't care! * 

"YAHHH YOU!! don't take mine! you have your own cake! nyam..nyam..nyam"

Myungsoo heart almost jumped  by her sleep-talking, he thought she was awake.  He looked at her beauty sleeping figure and chuckled.  *Weirdo ..kk~*

He looked a her face from the top to chin. "Look, you just dreaming about food and sleeping so soundly " he picking up the corner of his lips a little. He found it amusing, and without realizing he bend down and slide down his index finger start from her forehead .... her nose.... and finally he reached her pouting pinky lips. His heart start to beat faster, he never felt this before. he never took his eyes away from her.

Suddenly, he felt her movement. maybe because of his touch earlier. Hurriedly he took his hand and put it into his pants pockets tried to act cool, BUT! unfortunately it's just a dream because she already opened her eyes, while he still with his position before, his index finger still on her lips also.

She blinked for a second and dropped her eyes towards myungsoo's face right near her face. She taken back a little. "Y..you.!.. why?...."

"Youjustfaintedandihelpedyoubringyouhere" He answered reflex with a flat looking face and voice as well without take a breath. After finished his sentence he then sigh heavily still in that position. Jiyeon fozen, trying to digest what he said.

"But why you have to put your face near mine ? " She asked innocently and possitively after she finally can digest what he said.

"Hmmm... i juus..t" Myungsoo can't help but to stammered, is it possible to tell the truth to her that he just touched her beautiful face that makes his heart jumping and beating crazily.?! *dear God please help meeeeee ! Your good son, who always saved pocket money, always study hard, obedient to parents, caring and hansome! Ommaaaa* 

"YAHHH! YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE IN THE NARROWNESS FROM ME RITE??! HUH?! " Jiyeon eyes wide open, she finally fully awake and aware of the situation. even it's a bit too late ._.

 

"NO?!.."He instantly replied. "I just.. " He trying to give alibi from his brilliant brain , but look like his brain was having a jams that time. "JUST WHAT?! A..." Jiyeon stopped her out loud voice because Myungsoo cupped with his palm.

"Yah.. can't you just lowering the volume of your voice?" "Listen.. I don't want to do something bad to you, i even never thinking of it .. I'm not a ert uncle.The Handsome Myungsoo..i me.. mean L! is honorable man" Myungsoo tried to explain to her with his best, although deep inside him he was more nervous. He almost flip his tounge.

"So?...  " Jiyeon replied more calmly and tried her best to Listen to him. "I just.. " Suddenly there's a fly landed on her right cheek and Myungsoo saw it *aha!! I know i'm genius* Myungsoo smirked secretly . An idea come right to his Genius brain. Then.....

"AAWWWW!!"

  ---------------------------------------------------------------

 


Guys,, what do you think??

I'm so sorry for not updating too long ... such a bad author ....

From now on i'll try to updating faster!!

I Hope i don't dissapointing you guys!!

Thank's for subs, votes and comment^^ Really appreciate it!

I will try to worked more hard! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR EVERYONE ^^