The Boys

The boys vs The girls

 

"kyaaaaaa ~"

"Look .. He's so cute.. "

"ne ~ ....so fascinating..he looks great with that all black outfit"

"Ne!! But i never saw him before ..."

"If I'm not mistaken, he's a son of Kim's family.. They just got back from USA"

"Woooowww!! Perfect"

 

Some of girls who passed by him while he did his morning routine (none other than Jogging) attached their eyes to  him.

Who won't attached their eyes to the handsome, tall, attractive boy? of course none of you.

Moreover if it's Kim myungsoo or we can just call him L. He just love to be called L instead of Myungsoo, Why?? Don't ask me because I don't know yet, let's find out later ~*smirk*

"Myungsoo-yahh ~ Wait for me ! "

Suddenly there is someone who have good looking face and tall body that used black training pants and white t-shirt chased him , but Myungsoo didn't know it because he was wearing headphones.

Not long after someone approached him.

He stopped then he removed the headphones from his ears when he felt someone tapped his shoulder. He turned her face to see that person.

 

"Oh, it's you Hyunsoo .." Myungsoo said after he knows who's there.

 

"kyyaaaa! the other handsome one !! he look cool.. but don't you think they look a like ?"

"are they twins ??!! kyaaaa~"

"The one with white t-shirt look great ..i think he's a member of a groupband"

 

Although the twins heard it they just ignored them and continued their business.

"Yaahh ... why you leave me ?" he questioned myungsoo with his husky voice.

" I'm not ..." Replied myungsoo with his innocent face

"You know, there is alot of crazy girls.. iishh they have no right to pinch my cheek. " Hyunsoo grumbled.

although it is often happens, but he still did not like it. He hate when the girls crowding and pinched his cheeks, and it left a red mark.
 
"Mian bro ~ it doesn't mean that i don't want to help you.. I just,, you know get the same thing like you.. " He scratched his head , feel a little guilty.
 
Then some girls approached them. Hyunsoo still a little bit scared. Remembering what he had just experienced.  
Myungsoo just gave a little smile to their soon to be fangirls.
 
*Oh my .. Another crazy girls .. What the ... * Hyunsoo thought

 

"annyeong ~ s** imnida"

"k** imnida"

"n** imnida" The girls introduced their name one by one.

 

"Hyunsoo .." he said without such inhibition.

"i'm...." before Myungsoo said his name the girls cut him

"Myungsoo ! right? "

"we already know it ..."

"ne~ Hyunsoo oppa,,,Myungsoo oppa..." after heard someone call him

'myungsoo' his face changed,

 

the girls look so happy but then they realized that they received a glare from Myungsoo

 

Hyunsoo who used to it immediately covered his ears with his index finger.

Because............

 

 

 

"DON'T EVER CALL ME BY THAT NAME....I'M L !" he said with a Loud scary tone.

it made the girls scared with his sudden change.

 

"Mi..mianhae.. o..oppa..><" then within a second they already gone ....

Yes, whenever people who are not his family called him 'Myungsoo', he would get angry. Only Hyunsoo who already use to it that know why Myungsoo become like that.

"Pfffhhh.... Lucky for me "Hyunsoo sigh

"yahh .. L-ah you are too excessive" Hyunsoo added

Myungsoo just throwed a glare to him, then walked away....

 

"Y..yyaaahh ! wae? why you really love to leave me alone?? ... you angry to me??! "

Hyunsoo just can't take it , he cannot understand his bro for this one,,

"but... wait.. if I thinking of it the one who supposed to be angry is must be me not him"

he thought deeply.

"YYAAHHHH YOU KIM MYUNG SOO!!! WAIT !! " then Hyunsoo ran after myungsoo

 

at home ~

" I'm back~ " The twins said together. but in the different tone..

"My boys are back ~ .." Their mom welcomed the two.

"what happend guys?" their appa wondered about his son

 

-------------flashback--------------

Hyunsoo ran after Myungsoo then he accidentally bumped into a girls. They both fell down. Hyunsoo immediatelly got up and helped her. He offered a help, and she take his hand. She lifted her head only to reveal her beautiful face. Their eyes meet , it's like the time just stopped.

"Ehmmmm.. " Myungsoo cleared. Just to make the two back to reality and felt the awkwardness.

"Oh.. sorry " Hyunsoo apologizes.

"ne.. sorry too .. and Gumawo for helping me,, " she replied

Then after some seconds of awkward momment the other girl's voice can be heared by them..

"I've called.. i go first" she said good bye then she bowed

"ohh .. n..ne" he bows. Myungsoo too bowed along with him.

Hyunsoo still remain silent,

 

* I think i know what happend to my bro*  Myungsoo thought

 

"Hyunsoo-yah,, isn't she beautiful? " myungsoo put his arm around his brother shoulders and , only to got a smack on the head. 

 

PLAKKKK!!

 

"IIsssh!,, it's painfull you know !!...." Myungsoo complained. He touched his head.

"then use painkiller...~ "Hyunsoo replied with a flat face.

"it's easy to say huh?? " myungsoo feel annoyed

"don't make something that supposed to be easy become hard.. " hyunsoo answered lightly.

"yyahh,, you wanna die ??"

"no.. there still many things that I want to do ,, " hyunsoo said then walk away

"KIM HYUN SOO..!!"

"Peace man,,,"Hyunsoo replied him with his face like this ..

Hyunsoo started to ran away.......

Then Myungsoo started to chase his twin bro to do his revenge.

 

*feel annoyed? serve you right my bro ...kkkk~* hyunsoo thought then he smirks secretly.

 

They Continued to chase each other just like elementary school children's.

People who watched them just giggling, it looks cute for them plus the fact that  the twins are handsome..

 

"Why you so Sensitive ?? Are you having your period?" Hyunsoo continued to annoyed his beloved brother.

But accidentally hyunsoo tripped  a rock and 

 

 

BRUKKKKK ....... !!

 

 

 

he fell to the ground.  Myungsoo who chase him before, just stopped and then ...................

 

"BWAHHAHAHAHAHA...!!"Myungsoo laugh in satisfied with his unique voice.

"for the next time don't say something carelessly again okay?? .. Look i even didn't do anything to you .. kkk~" Myungsoo advised his twin brother.

 

"Yahh,, don't just laugh! help me it's painfull...awww" Hyunsoo whined like a child

 

 

"Then just use painkiller .. ^^" Myungsoo replied,

 

"YAHHH!! That's my words !"

 

JPRETTTTT!!

 

*that's the sound of camera*

 

Hyunsoo just stay frozen...................................

 

 

"KIM MYUNGSOO!! STUPID!!"

 

"Hahaha,, Thank you my beloved bro Hyunsoo-yahh ~ I got a good picture now " he sang then smile brightly.

 

Yes myungsoo just took a photo of hyunsoo with his lovely camera. He always brings his camera even when he is jogging. So he won't skip the memorable things. at least that's what he thought

 

Hyunsoo eyeballs like've wanted to get out of his residence.

 

"Mehrong~ " Myungsoo stuck out his tongue and walk away

"Oh my ..." hyunsoo felt bad..  but slowly his face showing a smile. Then he chuckled.

 

BIP ~

Hyunsoo checked his Phone and went to inbox.

FROM: L

Thank's to you my twin bro .. I got many good photos now, and fyi when you bumped into a girl, I took your photo without your knowledge .. it's good you know...~ sorry bro ^^

 

"KIM MYUNGSOOO ?!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

-----------Flashback end---------------

 

 

 


Who is the girls that bumped into hyunsoo??

 

Hey guys ... this is the short one.. sorry for this bored one ,, but i promise it'll be  more interesting soon ~

sorry for not update for a few days.. i just busy with my school ..

btw, thank's for the comment, vote and subs ... it's support me alot !!! ><

anyway sorry for the bad english hhee..

Wwhat do you think about this chap?? let me know by leave your comment .. GUMAWO..