meeting

The boys vs The girls

I'ts been a long time for the park twins to get ready for school, the two really excited.

-----------------------

After 15 minutes for a walk , they arrived at K&P artschool. It doesn't took along time to go to school because their house is near to the school.

They headed to the announcement board to see what class they will be .

"Hmmm , jiyeon.. Jiyeon..where is mine? "

"Ah. I'm at A class" rian said,

it easy for her to look for her name , because she always in the A class the class for the very talented people,

"As always phfft.." Jiyeon sighed ,

"You too.. Jiyeon-ah, we are in the same class " Rian said With her flat face ..

Rian always act cold in the school, it doesn't mean that she arrogant or what, but she just want to focus on her study she doesn't want to waste her time to do such a useless thing. That character of her made her quite popular. She is known for her intelligence, coldness, and beauty of course.

" Jinjja? Aaa ne I see, let's so to our class " jiyeon said cheerfully ..

In the middle of their way they saw a lots of student, but most of them are girls.

" What is that?" Jiyeon asked, "molla, I don't care " she said with her cold accent.

'Wah, so handsome!! ><, cute' the girls are screaming .

The two just walked away, but the crowd blocked their way,

 

 

#Brukk

 

 

 

"Awwww" Jiyeon fell down with a loud sound ,because of someone who caused the crowd earlier.

 

" Let me help you " Someone hold jiyeon shoulder to help her to stand up ,

"Ahhh.. " Then jiyeon looked up to see his face,, *angel* she thought ..

"Are you okay??" The 'angel' asked, but jiyeon stayed silent..

"Excuse me ? Are you okay? " He asked again. "Oo,ah ne na gwenchana"

 

'Yahh, isn't that girl that L helped jiyeon? The parks twin? ' 'Ne, they look cute isn't it?'

Rian heared the others comment *mwoyaa? Are they crazy?* she thought

" Yah?jiyeon-ah What did you say? Look your legs, it's bleeding!" Rian complained, "Really? My legs are bleeding??" Jiyeon asked then she saw hers..

"BLOOD ??!" Jiyeon very shocked,Then she fainted . Jiyeon has a phobia of blood since child, she cannot see even a drop of it.

"Jiyeon ahhh,, I know it'll be like this , aissh" "Yahh it's because of you .. e.. L..L?" Rian said angrily to the boy that she know now his name .. L,

"Mia.."

"Yah, why you said like that, it's not my brother fault!" Someone with cold accent that has a similar face with L said,

 "Stop, look she's fainted, It's not the right time to fighting" L stopped the two..

 

RINGGG ~

 

Suddenly The bell rang, the students headed to their class.. Leave both twins

"You two just go to the class first, I'll be take care of her" Then L carried her bridal style and headed to sick bay ..