Noisy Morning

The boys vs The girls

Note : guys I have changed L name into Hyunsoo (sufbb), because I don't want to make you become confused. Thank's to yeonniestan94 for the advice.  If you want to ask something do not hesitate to ask to me  all ^^ anyway this chap is for the twin sister, and the next woulbe the boys ... 


"YAAA ! WAKE UP!  WE COULD BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!~" someone with a pretty face with long blond hair shouted to wake her twin sister up, who successfully make the whole big house uncomfortable with the sound of her screams.

"Oh my.. already make some noises in this morning? who's not going to wake up with a scream like that?"

her mother shook her head, she was cooking for their breakfast and then got surprise by her daughter's noise.

"There is..uri cute dino "

Replied a person who just down from the stairs,  already with the neatly clothes.

He headed to the dining table and then sat down to the seat of the head of the family used to sit.

"Morning.."he added. Yes..  he is The twins daddy Mr.Park.

"Morning dear, here your breakfast"The mother replied with smile sweetly then give the food to her husband.

Back to the twins~

Although the cute one with the bangs was awoken by her twin sister's dino scream, she was still in her dreamland.

"She is truly a heavy sleeper ...... aishh" She shook her head

".......hhmm...i have an idea kkk~"

suddenly she got enlightenment .she smile evilly in front of her heavy sleeper sister. *author shook her head*

She went down stairs and then took a toast in her daddy's hand, the toast that just want to be bitten by her father then quickly went upstairs again leaving her parent's with a confused face.

"what happen to uri Rian?"Mr Park ask.

"unpredictable as always.. there is still some in the kitchen i'll get it for you honey~"Mrs.Park replied.

---------------------

Upon entering the room, she headed to her twin sister who was asleep under a blanket.

She opened the blanket and then swinging the toast in front of her sister nose. After a seconds Her sister's nose began to move. Her sister start to follow the smell of the toast.

Rian just giggling, she can't stand of her sister cuteness. Then she cunningly move away the toast to the other side, to make her sister turn around her body then ...............

 

 

 

BAANNGGG !!!! her sister fell to the floor.

"AWWWWW >< Appo !!" She frowned. She felt pain all over her body.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAH....!" Rian laughed in satisfaction. "Look at your face jiyeon-ah ....HAHAHAHA" she added

"asdfghjlkkl;" Jiyeon really angry with her pretty but naughty sister.

"RIAN-ah !! " she shout with a cute dino tone *?*

When jiyeon start to come closer to Rian and do some revenge but right before jiyeon move her hands from in front of Rian face.

"WHY SO NOISY HERE??"Their mom said angrily. Both of them feel scared.Then their mom give them her death glare. The mommy saw Jiyeon's hand's  already in front of Rian face,

"Jiyeon-ah ?!"

"Mom, I..I ju..just"  she stammered because she doesn't want to get scolded then she Pinch Rian cheeks as ALIBI.

 "J.. Just admiring how good n smooth Rian skin are.. that makes me wanted to pinch her cheeks. ^^ .. aiigoooo. " She continue to pinch Rian cheeks

"that's right omma.." Rian added, with a fake smile of course 

Suddenly Jiyeon think of something, she pinched Rian cheeks but this time more hard *kekek~ serve you right my pretty sister*  "yyaaahh ! " feel pain Rian shouted then hitting jiyeon head

"awww!appo!.. "jiyeon whined

"Rian-ah I know you tease your sister again right? That toast that you took before....oh my.. It's still 05.30 a.m you know ?"  actually their mom never shout at them, but this time she may lose her patience .

"I just wan't to wake her up mom....!"She protest.

Don't want to lose from Rian, Jiyeon replied."But it's still earlyy in the morning..!!"

"But this is the first day in the new semester of school!"

"Yahh Stop it !"All of them shocked, including the mommy.

*aiishh.. daddy.. I don't want to get that punishment again* The twins thought.

"It's just because of you Jiyeon-ah!"Rian whispered to her sister.

"Wae? me?!"she whispered back

"YAAAAAHH" their daddy stopped her.

TO BE CONTINUED ~


What kind of punishement that they don't want to get ?? ..........

done for this chap sorry for the short one guys.. keke

hows ?? do you feel bored? sorry :( ..

Just comment so i know what would i do next,,, thankyou for my subcrbr and for the vote and comment also ^^ ... Im so happy

If you wanna ask something you can ask me in my twitter @echa_viia