Part 2

Goodbye

 

2nd September '03
For some reason the teacher re-did the seating plan today. I was scared that i would end up next to your evil friends... But guess what! I'm now sitting next to you! I sat down and you said 'Pleased to meet you, I'm Yoo Youngjae' and I said 'I'm Jung Daehyun. Nice to meet you too' and then you smiled! I've a feeling that we'll become friends. You're so nice! And clever! I got stuck on my times tables and the teacher called on me and you wrote the answer on your book and then said it was fine.
 
But then you walked off with your evil friends at break time. At lunch time your evil friends locked me in the stationary cupboard without food. I don't understand how you could be friends with such evil people. You are so nice. And they are so evil.
 
I'm starving right now because I had no lunch, but aunt said I can't eat anything before tea because otherwise I'll 'spoil my appetite'. I'm hungry! It's all their fault! Umma and Appa always told me to be nice to people and treat them how I would like to be treated. So does that mean that they want to be locked in a cupboard without any food? They're strange. Food is life and life is food! Especially cheesecake. One day, I'll tell you all about cheesecake. I tell you the best flavours and how well my Umma makes it! I've never actually shared my cheesecake with anyone before, I want you to be the first one to share my cheesecake with me. My Umma can make us some and we can eat it together! Yes! 
 
My new plan: Operation Let You Eat Cheesecake With Me!
 
Or OLYECWM for short!
~~~
"Ol-yec-wum? What the hell Dae?"
"No! It's not said like that Appa! It's 'Oly-ec-w-mmm'."
"Would you guys shut up already!"
"Sorry Umma."
 
---
Part 2! Yay!
Thank you to everyone who's already subbed and commented and stuff! I really appreciate it!
Thank you!<3<3<3