Part 3

Goodbye

 

3rd September '03
You weren't in school today... Your evil friend, Jaebum I think, told the teacher that your Umma was ill and your Appa was on business so you stayed at home to help her. I miss Umma.
 
Today was horrible without you. The evil one cornered me at break time and laughed in my face. He and his friends pushed me to the ground and kicked me. It hurt. I was trying to pretend like nothing happened but I'm scared. They're scary without you there. Do you realise that they are bullies? Do you realise what they are doing? It hurts. But for you, I'll try.
 
When I came home I hid from aunt. I don't want her to know. I don't want her to see my bruises. You understand, right? I don't want her to worry about me. So, I'm in the bath now with some herbal stuff I found in the cupboard. I'm sure aunt won't mind. I've got my CD player on the counter blasting Jepp Blackman's latest album. Appa bought it for me. Do you like Jepp? Aunt doesn't. She says it's just noise. Maybe one day, while we're sharing cheesecake we can listen to Jepp together. We can eat cheesecake and listen to Jepp and play together and then your evil friends won't touch me because you'll protect me and we'll be happy. Maybe I should change it to OLYECALTJBWM! (Operation Let You Eat Cheesecake And Listen To Jepp Blackman With Me!)
 
Do you think I'm stupid for thinking like this? We hardly know each other, yet I keep on having weird fantasies about what would happen if we were friends. I've never really had a close friend before. And I don't know why, but you seem to actually like me. So maybe we can become friends. I want to be your friend. Do you want to be mine?
~~~
"Of course, Dae! Come here my poor baby~"
"Aish! Get off me!"
"Who's Jepp Blackman?"
 
---
Update yay!
I'm supposed to be tidying my room... Like that's ever going to happen...
Thank you so much for reading!<3