Part 4

Goodbye

 

5th September '03
You were back in school today! Yay! But it's Friday so I won't get to see you tomorrow! Or Sunday...
 
I wasn't bullied today apart from name calling so I thank you! We talked today and you told me you like Jepp! So that means that OLYECALTJBWM can be put into action! Have courage Dae! By the end of this year, when New Year's comes we will be friends! I can do this! ^-^9 (<- you taught me how to draw this today~)
 
You didn't play with me at lunch though. You were with your friends playing a game. I saw it on Ouran High School Host Club where they shout 'Daruma-san ga koronda!' but you were playing it in Korean. We used to play it in Busan since my next door neighbour used to live in Japan. I miss him. I miss Umma. I miss Appa. I miss my school and my friends. I don't like it here, it's not the same as home is. I don't go to school with my friends and play with them at lunch simply because I don't have any here. I don't go home and get pulled into Umma's hug because she isn't here. I don't help Appa to set the table because he isn't here and now I have to do it alone. I'm sad, tired and hungry and I want to go home.
 
I have a feeling that it's going to be a long weekends without Umma, Appa or you...
 
Maybe I can... MAKE A CHEESECAKE!
I WILL DO THAT!
Have a told you how much I love cheesecake?
Cheesecake! ^ ^
~~~
"You with your cheesecake..."
"Jae~ Can you get me some cheesecake?"
"Umma! Who's Jepp Blackman?"
 
---
Update!!!
Sorry it's late~~
Thank you! <3<3<3