Long Gone

Love me NOT!!

 

"!" Hyun Joong cursed under his breath as he clenched his fist in rage. He was not upset with Seung Hyun, who had punched the hell out of him...He was upset with himself... because he didn't...he couldn't control his feelings, his hatred, toward Yu Jin. 
 
He has always been kind and respectful to women but to Yu Jin...he had become a monster. He didn't want to admitted but deep down in his heart he wished everything regarding his father's death had nothing to do with anybody, specially with the girl he met at his most darkest hour, Ju Yin. He closed his eyes as the memories of him and his fallen angel washed over him.
 
Her smile made his day, that day. She came into his life, and felt a whole new. When she embraced him, he felt at ease, with no pain. At that time, he felt like he had a purpose in life and all because of her soothing words. Those words that gave life a meaning. He wondered why did that perfect moment had to crumble, why?
He felt tears welling up in his eyes as he remembered how sad Yu Jin looked at him when he shove her so hard on the wall. 
He heaved a heavy sigh, and started to walk away.
 
Little did he know, everything that had happened between Seung Hyun, Yu Jin, and himself were all recorded in a small video camera by a person who was grinning with amusement. The person took a cellphone out and started to dial a phone number that later appeared on the screen as "Boss."
 
"Hi, boss! This is Pinky. I just want you to know that everything is going according to plan, except for one thing."
 
"LOVE" Dae Woong muttered as he hung up the phone.
 
----
 
Back at infirmary, Seung Hyun sat by Yu Jin's side, holding her hand as she sleeps. With soft fingertips, he smoothed a loose strand of hair and trailed gently across her cheek, over down her chin. He couldn't resist but to lean down and kiss her. She started to stir awake, and he pulled away. He was about to leave when he felt a hand grab onto his arm. "Don't go" Yu Jin cried in her sleep.
 
"I won't" Seung Hyun genuinely smiled at her as he sat by her side. 
 
 
 
 
P.s: What do you guys think? Who is Pinky? O.o
It's not Ren nor Baekho...lol
Btw, I'm sorry for the short Chp. XD
I hope you guys understand :)