Sudden Guilt

Love me NOT!!

 

 
"Ju Yin Ah~! Can you stop please! We got to go back to class!" Joo Won said as he tug Yu Jin's wrist and turned her around to face him. He looked at her with a gentle smile across his face, but with a sadden and pained look in his eyes.
 
Yu Jin held her breath for a moment as she gently looked at him "Why did you say that I was your fiancée in front of Nana and to a stranger, you just met?" She asked him, not with an angry tone of voice but more like a concern and worry one.
 
He looked at her, as he slowly took her hands and gave them a gentle squeezed. Her eyes widened in surprise as she she felt her fingers being intertwined with his.
 
"I k-now," she stuttered, "I know, we are supposed to be 'engaged' but 'that' was not a decision that you and I made. We were never asked what we thought about it in the first place, don't you remember?" Yu Jin said as she slid her fingers from his, and softly cupped his face on her hands.
 
"Just because our parents agreed on it, it doesn't mean we will follow their decision." She paused as she tried to avoid Joo Won's hurt gaze. 
 
"I want us to marry to someone we love, not someone we are forc~" She stopped mid-sentence, once she felt a tear roll down her hand. Joo Won grabbed both of her hands from his face, and grasped them as tightly and as gently as possible...to her, this simple gesture felt like a sharp knife that was painfully her chest.
 
"I love you, Yu Ji~" Joo Won said as Yu Jin gently slid her hand from his and place a finger on his lips to stop him from saying more. "I know you love me, but the love you feel for me is nothing but a love you would feel for a sister." She said as she gently whipped his tears away with her thumb.
 
"Joo Won, we should stop this facade, shouldn't we?" She asked with a weary smile.
 
Joo Won wanted to say something in his defense, he wanted to tell her so many things, but he couldn't bring himself to say anything. He wanted to tell her that he has always loved her, ever since they first met. But he knew better than anyone that telling her so would only caused them to get into an argument.
 
He gave her a gentle smile and suddenly kissed her forehead. Yu Jin's eyes widened in surprise at Joo Won, as she wasn't expecting Joo Won's sudden reaction.
 
This was the first time, that Joo Won has shown affection toward her even after being rejected. Yu Jin, knew better than anyone that Joo Won's feelings for her were real. To be honest, this was not the first time he actually confesses his feelings for her. He has confessed his feelings for her multiple times before, but she has always avoid him with the typical 'Your feelings for me are no other than those you would feel for a sister.' She has always pretended to know nothing about his feelings, since she knew that she couldn't return his feelings. She knew that method she was using was probably the cruelest, but she just didn't know any other way to do so.
 
Joo Won placed his finger under her chin, and tilted it up a little bit as he put his other hand around her waist and kissed her passionately.
 
Yu Jin was SHOCKED! She didn't know what to do. She was mentally battling between pulling him away and slapping him across the face, or responding to his kiss and giving him a chance.
 
Her train of thoughts were interrupted by a naughty whistle coming from the hallway.
It was Hyun Joong, who had a smirk across his face. 
 
"Awww I'm sorry!" He apologized, "I didn't mean to interrupt such a love scene. But, I'm afraid that I might have to steal Yu Jin away from you." Yu Jin could tell by his tone of voice that he was just being sarcastic about it, and for some reason she hated it. "Professor Ju In Sung is looking for you."
 
Before Yun Jin could walk away, Joo Won grabbed her hand.
 
"Yu Jin" Joo Won leaned close to her right ear and whispered, "I know you don't believe in my love for you, and probably you don't feel anything for me...but I will make you fall in love with me, and I'll prove my love for you!" He smirked and gently kissed her on the cheek.
 
That was the first time she felt her heart beating as crazy as it did for Joo Won. 
She blushed ten shades of red as he gently pad her head.
 
 
To everybody, Joo Won was known as the typical tough yet popular guy at school but when he was with Yu Jin he was, completely, a different person. He was gentle and shy and as lively as a child, and Ju Yin was the only one who could actually see such a beautiful innocence within his heart.
 
"Are we going or what?" Hyun Joong annoyingly grunted under his breath. 
 
"Yes, I'm coming!" Yu Jin happily giggled as she walked toward Hyun Joong. 
 
Hyun Joong was extremely beyond annoyed with Yu Jin. He couldn't comprehend the reason behind his sudden anger. And Yu Jin, on the other hand, couldn't help but to giggle in amusement as she remembered Joo Won's blunt and daring actions.
 
The more Yu Jin giggled the more upset Hyun Joong got.
 
He couldn't stand Yu Jin giggling anymore, it was annoying to him. So he grabbed Yu Jin's wrist and roughly pushed her to the wall. He leaned close to her until they were about an inch apart from each other. She could feel his breath skating across her cheeks. But despite their close proximity, she was confused at Hyun Joong's sudden and violent mood.
 
Deep inside her heart, she knew that she was physically attracted to Hyun Joong; but with Nana, her best friend, dating him she knew he was forbidden. 
 
Yu Jin was afraid of Hyun Joong noticing her loud beating heart, so she tried to push him away...but it was all in vain. He was way stronger than her. 
 
She met with Hyun Joong's strong gaze, but all she saw was hate, despise, and annoyance. She felt threaten, and scared. 
 
"Why did you lie to Nana? We have met before, haven't we?" He asked with a cold and nonchalant voice.
"No, you've mistaken!" She stuttered as she trembled in fear.
 
"I guess you're a f*ing liar, just like your father!" He pulled her and shove her on the wall. 
 
"OUCH!"
 
She cried in pain, as she touched the back of her head. There was blood running across her hands. 
Hyun Joong was shocked at himself. He couldn't believe his brusque and violent action toward Yu Jin. He looked at her with guilt written across his face. 
 
He was about to apologize, when he felt someone grabbing him by the collar, and throwing a punch across the face.
 
"What do you think you're doing to Aggassi?!" The young man shouted.
 
The young man ran to Yu Jin and asked in concern "Aggassi, are you ok?" 
 
"Yes, I'm fine." She smiled gently at him.
 
"Aggassi, what happened to you? You're bleeding! Did he do this to you?!" He asked in concern with a mix of anger.
 
"No, he didn't do anything to me. I'm fine," she mutter as she glared back at Hyun Joong who looked terribly sorry to her.
 
"Agassi, you got to tell me the truth" he frowned as he reached to her and examined her body for possible injuries.
 
"I told you, I'm okay, didn't I?" She said as she gently cupped her bloody hands on his face.
 
"Well then I'll take you to the infirmary," he said as he gently picked her up bridal style and carry her to the infirmary. She placed both of her arms around the young man's neck and gave him a kiss on his cheek, "Thank you, Seung-hyun Oppa!" 
 
"You're welcome my princess" he said as he gently gave her a kiss on her forehead.
 
 
 
 
---------------
 So far what do you guys think?
Feel free to comment  :)