A Cruel Nightmare

Love me NOT!!

 

Once Yu Jin got home, she tip toed - trying to avoid getting caught. She made it to her room without problems. She reached for the light switch and saw her father sitting on her bed. 
 
"Daddy!" Yu Jin started to freak out, thinking of how to explain the nature of her sneaking out and her wet clothes. Her father only stood up and reached for her, while Yu Jin bit her lower lip.
 
She instinctually closed her eyes.
 
She thought that she would get a slap from her dad - a.g.a.i.n. 
 
But to her surprise, her dad hugged her and while her hair softly, he sadly muttered "Yu Ji ah, I really don't want to lose you too... So, please, don't do that again."
 
She instantly broke down in tears.
 
 
------ 
 
A young child was tied up in a chair crying while her mother was getting beat up on the floor.
 
"You must give me five million dollars at Namchang-dong by 12:00 am or else you won't see your child and your wife again!" The man shouted angrily on the phone, "you have one hour!" - Then, he hanged up.
 
By the time he hanged up, one of the kidnappers ran to storage room. "Hyung, we got a problem!" He said.
Police cars and S.W.A.T team had surrounded the area. 
One of the kidnappers took the little girl outside, with a gun pointing at her head. "You should have followed our instructions, now they must pay the price of your recklessness" he said.
 
The other kidnapper grabbed the woman, like a mope and...
 
BANG!
 
He shot the lady that was lying on the floor. The little child ran towards her mother "Oma, Oma! Get up! Mommy, please wake up! 
One police officer was able to shoot one of the kidnappers, while the other police officers caught one of  the accomplice that was trying to ran away. 
 
One of the officers, said "I thought there were three kidnappers! Where is the other one?" He asked.
 
But the man, who had joined the resue team, ignored the policeman before him and hugged the little child tightly as he broke down in tears. "I'm sorry Yu Jin Ah, father has disappointed you! I'm sorry, I'm sorry...." He cried. 
 
"Mommy! Noooooo!" Yu Jin cried as she woke up. "It was just.... a ...nightmare," gasping for air "I'm sure..." 
 
------
 
A man sits in the darkness of his studio. The impenetrable darkness envelops him as he meditates on his past. Ever since his brother died, all those years ago, he has lived an incomplete life. His soul was broken in two. His brother had taken part of him when he passed away. "Kim Sung Kap, my revenge has just began. You'll pay for what you did to my brothers." 
 
"Hyung," a voice startled him, "why didn't you pick up my phone calls? You know, I just met the daughter of Kim Sung Kap" he said as he came into the dark room. He the lights.
 
" Oh, you did? So... what do you think about her?" He asked.
 
"I really, don't know what to think of her... She seems nice, and I really wish she wasn't the daughter of that f* bastard!"
 
"This is not the time for you to feel anything for her, Hyun Joong! You must keep in mind, what they've done to you! You like it or not...in her veins runs the blood of the person who has brought you misery! Please remem-!"
 
But Hyun Joong cut him off "Yah! I know! You asked me what I thought about her and I'm just telling you! Seriously, it's me who should be upset about it!" He paused "Cha Dae Woong, you're not hiding anything from me right?" 
 
"Yah, psycho! I wouldn't hide anything from you! Am I not your friend? Well, I have to go," Dae Woong said and left the room with a smile on his face. 
 
"You idiot," Dae Woong muttered. "You will take revenge in my name," he chuckles, "how naive of you...to believe in every word I've said to you... my dear... Hyun Joong"
 
Dae Woong grinned.