Author's notes

90 Dates - Book 2 of a Trilogy

In case you wanted to read our author's notes from this second installment back in August 2012

 

First and foremost, to the readers. Thank you. For reading, for following the thread, for commenting, for stalking us on twitter. It was so much fun! And you really blew me away with the viewer response. 10,000+ views! I'm dumbfounded. We have a lot of romantics and s in our DGH home. HAHHA...I J/K. But really, thank you for the support. It means so much to a writer's heart.

I really was planning on taking our lovely couple all the way to 90 Dates. I had planned a little plot twist here and there, but in essence, more romance and lovemaking. Then in a conversation with Michele, I was struck with a sudden inspiration, and the trilogy was born. I will miss this story terribly. I loved taking Jiyong and Dara to exciting new places I've always dreamt of exploring, doing the research and placing the details in each date. Hawaii was an homage to my honeymoon. California and Vegas a sneak peek into where Michele and I live.


To Michele: Thank you KS, you really make writing so much fun, and I am astounded that we are writing a Trilogy in our first summer together. It means the world to me to be sharing this adventure with you. Thanks for sharing your gift with us and for mentoring me into the world of MA. LOL.


We hope you enjoyed the dates and hope you'll follow us to the trilogy's end in Redemption. You won't regret it. I promise.


Send us your loving comments in Redemption!


Love,


Jyongdarong

 

 

 

Author's Note:




This summer has seriously been a rollercoaster ride. From Amnesia springing up and taking both Jen and I and our readers into a whirlwind, to moving onto this gem of a fic, then being swept up in yet another collaboration fic with REDEMPTION...

It's been amazing. And I just have to thank all the people that make it possible - my kindred spirit, my Sister From Another Mister/Sister Prom Another Mister, and the other half of TeamMEN. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for getting me so well and taking up permanent residency in my head. In all honesty, my fic work wouldn't be the same without you.

And to the readers, to those who take the effort to follow me on twitter and put up with my weird tweeting (hahah), thank you so much. I mean it when I say I really and truly love you all. Thank you for all the support. It's overwhelming.



We close 90 Dates out here, but this story is far from over. And like I always say, I'm so glad there are so many of you along for the ride.




Signing off for the last time in 90 Dates,
Dolcevittaa.