Epilogue

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So that’s the story of how I married your mother, Rokhyun.” Chunji ended his story.

Rokhyun clapped madly at the ending. His brothers, Minwoo and Jonghwan could look at him weirdly while the other children on the floor laughed at his silliness. Sanghoon, who was laughing the loudest, got scolded by his father.

“Sanghoonie, you’re so loud.” Baekhyun chided. Sanghoon immediately went quiet… until he cried for his mother. “Aish, Baekhyun. Why did you scold him? He didn’t do anything wrong.” Rae Hee slapped her husband’s back.

Baekhyun could only grumble as his wife squeezed next to him on the sofa. “Rae Hee-ah, there’s plenty of space. Why are you snuggling here?” Rae Hee chuckled as she placed her head on his chest.

“Shin Shin! I’m back!” Somebody announced as three kids came dashing in. Chunji’s sons started playing with the newcomers, Changbum, Chanyong and Hyukjin. You jumped up from Chunji’s arms and immediately hugged Min Hae.

“Yo, Chunji!” Hae Wan came to brofist Chunji  and went to his wife’s side. “Min Hae, enough with the hugging. Tell them who we saw.”

Teen Top, EXO, 2NE1, Rae Hee and you immediately got interested and sat down.

“We saw Luhan. With his wife. Her name’s Tanya Lee. He was awfully sorry for disappearing.” Min Hae reported. “We have his number if you want to call him.”

In sync, everybody said, “Of course we do!”

 

 And this is the final ending woots! Here's som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter