Unfortunate

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Double Update!"

 

Loud laughter boomed in the cabin. The whole EXO and 2NE1 ( excluding Minzy and Chen ) were all gathered in the EXO’s Cabin. They were bonding again after the unease between EXO-K and EXO-M. Suho and Kris were chatting away, becoming more friendlier to each other. The maknae line was playing HALO in Tao’s room. Nobody knew, Tao was hurting inside.

Outside was CL and her sisters with some EXO members. Instead of Tao’s arm that hugs CL’s waist protectively, it was someone else’s. Nobody knew about Tao’s feelings for CL, and neither do they know that CL already had a boyfriend.

“Hey, you guys don’t know this before but this is my boyfriend!” CL announced, cupping her boyfriend’s face.

“Hi, my name’s Jiyong. Just call me G-D. Nice to meet y’all.” Jiyong said, waving comfortably.

It was 2 hours ago when Tao’s hope of being with CL was completely shattered. And since then, his heart was suffering big time. He managed to fake his laughter, by playing games with his dongsaengs and hyungs.

 

^^^

 

Meanwhile, you were with Teen Top, oblivious to Tao’s breaking heart. Because you were bestfrienemy with Chunji, you were comfortable around him. So there you were, flanked beside Chunji and Ricky.

“So like, you guys were classmates after I left? Wow, such a small world. And wow, your name was Shelly. Pepsi-cola is still better, hmph.” Ricky said.

CAP just rolled his eyes and gobbled the slice of pizza. Niel and Ricky was fooling around while dancing to Gangnam Style by Psy. You don’t even think that’s dancing. Changjo was practicing his skateboarding skills. Chunji was complaining about his ‘messy’ hair to no one in particular as you were absorbed in watching Changjo.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door. Chunji furrowed his brows and went to look through the peephole. His eyes widened and he immediately stage-whispered you to go inside your room. You scurried off into the guest bedroom, which is now your bedroom.

(A/N) This is how Chunji's apartment looks like. Your bedroom is the one below. Near the dining. So cheese~~

 

“Where is my son!?” A woman’s shrill voice ricocheted off the walls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter