Better

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just give up michin. You – AAAGH! That’s cheating! I didn’t even bang yours to win.” Chunji hollered at you. 

You stuck your tongue out at him and changed your attention to the racing game again.

At the side, Niel and L.Joe was cracking up because of Chango’s silliness. CAP shook his head and glanced at you. “Are you guys hungry? I’m going to make cereal for myself.” Ricky announced. “Well, we are going to order pizza.” CAP snickered, picking up his phone. “Hey! I want pizza too!” Ricky whined.

Everybody laughed carefreely until Chunji managed to win the race. You began to argue and made everyone laughed harder.

 

^^^

 

As everybody devoured a slice of pizza in three to four huge bites, you daintily nibbled on yours. You eyed how the pizza is almost decreasing and the last two slices was almost taken away when…

“Yah! Can’t you see that Shin Shin only ate one slice? Leave that two for her!” L.Joe nagged at Ricky and Changjo. CAP nodded and smacked Changjo’s back.

Chunji and Niel chuckled silently at the ‘brotherly love’ scene in front of their eyes. “It’s okay. I don’t really like pizzas. Just leave me one.” You said.

Immediately, Changjo, Ricky, Chunji, Niel and L.Joe lunged towards the last slice of pizza. But instead of banging their head on the cardboard box, their heads met CAP chest. “Let her choose who deserve the last slice of pizza. Wait how much did you ate? Don’t say it. Write it down.”

After typing down on their phones, they it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter