My Magical Bright Date (FINAL)

The 4th of July

*Narrators Pov*

The day past fast and you two could hear the fireworks being fired, even during the day. He took you out to places that was unbelevable. There were places that you havent even heard about. You both went to the amusment park (lotte world), went on basicly all the rides. And of course you guys ate lots of food that made you full and can barely eat another bite. At one of the booths you wanted a white stuff bear that was the cutest thing you ever saw.

*Your Pov*

Me: Jinyie?

Jinyoung: You want that bear, dont you?

Me: Ne!! ^__^

Jinyoung: Arraso... I'll get it for you.

Me: Ehhhhh!!! komawayo!!!!

We both walked to the booth. Our hands were against each other while we were walking. I blushed at the sudden contact when Jinyoung intetwined our fingers. It made my heart skip a beat.

(pretened that you and Jinyoung)

*jinyoung Pov*

Ok i couldnt help it. I'm just glad she didnt slap her hand away from me but sadly she did let go of my hand when we got to the booth.

Me: Hi, auntie (not a real relative) May i have five balls.

Auntie: No problem, I'm guessing you want to win the big bear for your girlfriend.

She gave me a smile then a wink.

Me: Auntie, she's not my girlfriend.......Yet.

Auntie: Hurry up boy! She looks perfect for you. Hold onto her alright?

Me: I know, I will never let go of my love for her.

I started tossing the balls at the pins and knocking them down with one shot.... I won.. time to get the bear for ____-shii.

Auntie: Congradulations you won the bear. >u<

I got the bear and thanked the lady and called ___ over. She was sitting on the bench. she looked really beautiful and yet bored of waiting.

Me: Yah! ____-shi come over here I got a persent. ^__^

She looked up with a big bright smile and came running towards me.

I held the Bear in front of her, as she jumped to hug the bear.

_____: Oppa Gomawo!!!! Saranghae!!!!!

AHHH! those words make my heart beat faster as it skips a beat. AHHH! so cute!

The Fireworks are starting, so i grabbed her arm and went to the ferris wheel. We were at the top actually stuck at the top but we didnt mind, it could've been worst. The fireworks started and it was an amazing sight. I looked over to _____ and she was mesmerized but she didnt know i had a surprise for her in a little bit.

*Narrators Pov*

You guys watched the fireworks till the ferris wheel was fixed. The view was perfect. You day was the best he made for you. you lied your head on his shoulders and intertwined you hands again. You both watched each fireworks.

*Jinyoungs Pov*

Me: _____-shii dnt blink on this one okay this one is special for you.'

Me: In 5,4,3,2,and 1.

She obeyed what i said and she kept her eye on the sky, then finally my firework for her........... "I love you Park _____"

*Your Pov*

Jinyoung: In 5,4,3,2,1

I looked at the sky and there came a firework that said "I Love You" My eyes were on it the whole time till it faded away, then i turned my attention to Jinyoung he was looking at me, waiting for an answer. Is he confessing to me? The fire work said it all, I'll never forget it... It was special.

Jinyoung: Saranghae, Park ______.

I looked at him as he said those words. It lightened my heart. I jumped in his arms and hugged him.

Me: Ne, Saranghaeyo, Jung Jinyoung!! \(>//.//<)/

I hugged him tightly and didnt want to let go off him.

*Narrators Pov*

Jinyoung pulled away and stared right in your, You couldnt beleive it but you're finally his. He leaned in closer and you soon felt a soft pair of lips against yours. That day was the happiest day for you and jinyoung, It was beautiful nothing can top what he did for you, and from then on you too were Boyfriend and Girlfriend. your wish and his wish came true. \(^_^)/

Oh I almost forgot. This is the lovely ferris wheel you two went on and now is you favorite ride in Lotte World!!

 

 

It's such a cool ferris wheel, isnt it.:)

Okay guys this is the last chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Please leave me a comment to see how can i improve my fanfics when i make another one or message me.

Thank you all for reading ^_^

I hope to write another story soon.

Thanks Again

- LeeSeongSu