Getting Ready

The 4th of July

*Narrators Pov*

It was already the 4th of July, the time has finally came, it was finally your date with Jinyoung. You couldnt wait. it was 7 am and you were rumagging through your closet to find something to wear. It took you an hour going through all you clothes and finally found the perfect dress for the date. It was a black dress with a little white cardigan.

You did your hair and make-up (like in the picture). It took you 20 minutes and it was already 8:30 am, you went to your desk and pulled out a jewelry box that your mom got for you for your birthday, before the accident.

The thought of your mom made you sob, but you pulled yourself together opened the box and was looking for a perfect necklace and bracelet. 10 minutes going through it you finally found the perfect necklace and bracelet.

After you were done it was already 9 am the time that he was going to pick you up. You smiled uncontrollably waiting for his call to let you know that he's there outside waiting.

*Your Pov*

Eeek i cant wait!!!! My heart is racing... I hope i dont screw things up like i always did if a guy asked me out >.<. Where is he..... I hope nothing bad happened? Why is he late? It's already 9......02. Uhhg i need to calm down. Maybe some cartoons might help. I walked to the living room and the t.v.

*Jinyoungs Pov*

Alright, Jinyoung, today is the day. Today is the day im going to confess my love to her and hopefully she accepts them.... and maybe just maybe she'll have the same feelings like i do. okay It's time.... I think. What time is it? I looked over to my watch..... OH CRAP IM LATE!!!!!! it was already 9:30 im late. (yea smart one.. 30 minutes late. girls hate to wait that long.) I grabbed my keys i ran downstairs and out the door.

Little Girl: Mommy, Mommy. Look that boy isnt wearing any pants!

A little girl said to her mom that i'm not wearing pants. Ha thats funny, it would be embarrasing.

LG mommy: OMG! Dont you have manners, young man go back in your house and put some pants on! there's a rule that you need to wear pants! Come on hunny lets go!

What are they talking about!!! I'm not an idiot not to wear my PANTS!!! IM NOT WEARING MY PANTS. WTF!!!!!! I ran back in the house upstairs to put my pants. How in hell do i forget to put on my pants!! OTOKEEE!!! It's already 9:50 OH SHES GONNA KILL ME!!! I ran out my house again and went to the car. I arrived at her apartment in 20 minutes. I got my phone and called her.

*Your pov*

I was in my living room watching Teen Titans when my favorite japanese song started playing. I ran to my room to pick it up.. Finally it was jinyoung.

Me: Yeobosayo?

Jinyoung: I'm here whats your apartment number?

Me: Apartment #N12.

Jinyoung: Okay Ill be right there.

We hung up and I ran to my room and fixed my hair alittle and grabbed my handbag and i went back to the living room to put on my boots.

*ding dong ding dong*

Me: Comming!

I went to the door and opened it.

Jinyoung: Hey y,

he was smirking looking up and down me.

Me: Well thank you. im dressed like this while you look like a bad .

Jinyoung:Dont I look hot

Me: You look... Ehhhh. Ok

Jinyoung: What. You have no idea what i gone through before i came here.

Me: I'm just kidding.

we both laughted.

Me: Should we get going?

Jinyoung: Yea. Oh and these beautiful flowers are for you.

Me: They're beautiful Thank you so much. ^_^

I put the flowers in the vase and headed out the door.

 

Hi guys. Sadly theres a part 4! This is not how i imagined. Well yea.

Mianhae!!! I'll update soon, And it took me so long to update this one cause yesterday i was working on this, I was halfway done till my computer crashed and nothing was saved.

Thanks for reading ^__^

-LeeSeoungSu