Jung Jinyoung (Prt 2)

The 4th of July

*Narrator*

Months past and it already turned into a year. You became closer to Jinyoung. Over the months Park Hyun Seok confessed his love to Kim Sooyoung and they began dating and that soon lead them to be boyfriend and girlfriend. They became so involved in their relationship they'll often leave you alone with Jinyoung. Soon after you began to fall in love with him.

 

*Your Pov*

Me: Sooyounggggg... Are you busy todayyyyy???

I asked her on the phone lazily. Sooyoung has been busy with Hyun and I didnt get to tell her my feelings towards Jinyoung.

Sooyoung: Im sorry _____, i have plans with Hyun-oppa. I know you must feel lonely but..... Why dont you hang out with Jinyie?

Me: Well, umm... I dont know, it's just that...... ( I got cut off)

Sooyoung: Sorry _____, I have to go hyun-oppa is waiting for me. I have to go now we'll talk later okay.

With that she hung up. I threw myself on my bed  looking up on the ceiling. "Should i call Jinyie and see if he wants to hang out?" I thought and held my phone up and looked at Jinyoung's phone number, he was only a phone call away....... NO maybe I'll just take a nap.

 

*Jinyoung's Pov*

Man i'm so bored. I have no activities today and B1a4 is all out with their families. I grabbed my phone and called hyun.

Hyun: Yeoboseyo?

Me: Yah hyung are you busy?

Hyun: Kinda. I'm getting ready to go on a date with...

Me: With Sooyoung I know.( I cut him off) You guys are spending 24/7 together and you're leaving poor  ____ alone.

Hyun: I know and i feel really sorry but you know me I get so love strucked. Since you're so bored then hang out with _____, so she doesnt feel lonely. You know what Jinyie?

Me: Bwo?

Hyun: Since you fell in love with her... confess your love to her like i did with Sooyoung..

Me: BWO!!!! HYUNG ARE YOU HIGH OR ON CRACK!!! YOU KNOW I CANT DO THAT!!

Hyun: Yeah you can... it's not bad if you dont try or at least ask her out on a date.

Me: It's diffrent for me...... I'm just shy.......

Hyun: I know you are but you have to tell her sooner or later or someone will take her away from you and you'll regret it.

Me: Yeah, Yeah i Know i'll talk to you later jalga.

Hyun: Jalga and damn it already confess!

That jerk hung up before i can say anything, Huuuh..... confess to _____, can i do it? I'll ask her if she wants to hang out today... wait a second, what day is today?? I looked over to the calendar..... It's July 1st..... Maybe I'll confess on the fourth of July, make that day special.... I'll give her a call to hang out and see what kind off things she likes. I grabbed my phone and dialed her.

(btzzz btzzz btzzzz)

_____: Yeobosayooooooo?

She sounds sleepy, did I wake her up?

Me: Annyeong, ______-shii, it's me Jinyoung. Are you busy today?

_____: Uhhh...... No. Why are you asking?

Me: Well, I was just bored today since Hyun and Sooyoung are going on a date.

_____: You're calling me why?

Me: Well, ummmm..... I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

____: Uhhh, Right now, I guess, Sure. ^u^

Me: Great meet me at the cafe at the corner of the school.

____: Okay! I'll be there in 20 minutes.

*Narrators pov*

After you both hung up them phone, you hurried and put on something nice but casual. You rumagged through you closet and found a blue blouse with a bow on it and a white skirt, to top that off you also put on a black school like jacket.

You ran to your living room and put on you light blue heels.

Then you grabbed you blue handbag and went straight out the door.

With the matter of time, you got to the cafe 10 minutes late. Jinyoung was inside on his phone playing games. As you walked into the cafe you never been in, it was cute and big.

You walked in and jinyoung was staring at you all mesmerizing.

*Jinyoungs Pov*

Why is _____ late? Did something bad happen to her on the way here? Did she get jumpped, mugged, or even worse RAPPED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!! 'No Jinyoung, Stop worrying, she's more careful than that, I know it.' 10 minutes has passed and she still hasnt appeared. Her house isnt far from here though. I was going to call her till someone walked through the cafe's door. She looked so damn hot..... She turned in my directions and HOLY .... I-It was _____. OMG!!! She looks HOTTTTT!

Me: YAH _____! Over here!

i yelled to her as i waved.

____: Annyeong Jinyie. Sorry I'm a bit late.

Me: It's okay. So I wanted to ask you something.

___: Yeah, what is it?

Me: Are you busy on the 4th of July by any chance?

*please say no, please say you're free*

____: Ummm...... Nope. Why?

Me: Neither do I, So i was wondering if you want to go out on a d-date????

(please say yes!)

*Your Pov*

D-Did he just asked me out on a date??? O.o What should I say. I do like Him sooo, I guess yes.

Me: Uhhhh... UMMM.. Yeah sure.^_^

Jinyoung: Jinja?! Oh thank god i thought you would say no.

We both started laughing and started talking about all our favorite thing... And OMG HE ASKED ME OUT!!! I'm so happy!!!

*Narrators Pov*

You guys were in the cafe having basicly your dinnier, you both stayed there laughing and talking till it was time for the cafe to close. He took you home and you bid him off goodbye with a kiss on the cheek. >.<

 

 

 

 

HI again well there's going to be a prt3 to this. I dont know why but it does. I hope you liked this chapter more. Subscribe and comment if you want. And this is not turning out like a one shot. Lol. I'll update later.

Thanks for reading