Chapter 4

In My Arms

After his little talk with their boss, Ryeowook had come back behind the counter. He looked around to find Kyuhyun gone already. He felt relieved, but a part of him was disappointed. He approached Yesung, who had a small piece of paper in his hand.

 

“What’s that?” Ryeowook suddenly asked startling the older. Seeing that older wasn’t going to give it to him, he forcefully pulled it out of the other’s hand.

 

“Oh….” Was all that came out of his mouth seeing the contents of the small letter.

 

“Dear Wookie,

 

It’s been a long time, too long time. Lots of things have changed, I know.

I’m hoping you would be willing to meet me, so we could at least catch up.

Here’s my number, so call me or text me if you want to.

I missed you so much, Wookie.

 

-Kyuhyun”

 

“Who is that guy?” Yesung asked annoyed by the fact that he has a rival now.

 

“Oh, just someone I used to know.” Ryeowook shrugged and quickly went to wipe the empty tables.

 

“Doesn’t seem like “just someone” to me…” Yesung murmured so quietly, that Ryeowook didn’t hear. If this other guy was going to court Ryeowook, then maybe it would be his time as well. ‘May the best man win’ was his last thought before getting back to work.

 

Meanwhile Kyuhyun was walking home while wondering if Ryeowook would actually contact him. He didn’t see any reasons for him to not do so, but he was still bothered by the other avoiding him before.  He decided to wait for a day or two and if nothing would happen, he would have to pay another visit to the café.

 

He checked his phone before going to sleep, but so far there was nothing. He soon fell asleep wondering if his boring life would get less boring from now on.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryeowook was also going to sleep rereading a certain note for the 10th time already. He started typing something to his phone, but paused as he was about to press “send”. He had been a coward earlier that day by running away and now he was wondering whether he should send the message or not. Soon he pressed a button and finally fell asleep.

 


*evil laugh* Did he send it or not~~?

I'm not too satisfied with this (really short) chapter and I hope the story isn't going too slow and getting boring....

Thanks to all who have subscribed & commented ♥