Chapter 3

In My Arms

A/N: Sorry for the late update ><

 

Ryeowook was panicking as he saw Kyuhyun walking towards the counter. He had no idea, if the younger had recognized him. It was hard tell by his expression. Kyuhyun had always been like that, good at hiding his emotions. Unlike himself.

 

He had to escape. He wasn’t ready to face the other just yet, but would there be a new chance to meet again after this? That wasn’t the point now.

 

During his panic attack, he hadn’t noticed, that Kyuhyun was already beside the counter, choosing what to order. Ryeowook was facing the wall behind the counter and as he turned around, he almost fell out of shock. Just as he was about to knock down some coffee cups and other things by accident, he was caught by Yesung.

 

“Woah Wookie, are you okay? You do look a bit pale. You can go rest for a bit. I’ll be fine here.” Yesung assured with a small smile. As Ryeowook was about to go, he quickly looked at Kyuhyun, whose intense gaze was directed to him. The younger had surely recognized him now.

 

‘I thought I was the only one allowed to use that nickname, guess I was wrong. What exactly is that guy’s relationship to him?’ Kyuhyun thought, as he observed the pair in front of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kyu, are you okay? You’ve been spacing out a lot after you ordered.” Donghae was waving his hand in front of of Kyuhyun’s face, but the younger just kept staring elsewhere.

 

Meanwhile Ryeowook was trying to calm himself down and after a while Leeteuk sat beside him.

 

“You know you can tell me if you have problems, right? Tell Teukie-umma what’s making you like this.” Leeteuk asked while ruffling the younger’s hair gently.

 

The younger workers had given given him the nickname “Teukie-umma” because of his caring nature and the fact that besides being their boss, he was a dependable hyung and good friend to them. Ryeowook sighed and started telling Leeteuk about the person he tried so much to forget about, but who seemed to somehow come back to his life again.

 

Back at a certain corner table sat a frustrated Kyuhyun. Donghae and Eunhyuk said that they would be leaving soon, but the youngest refused to leave and was soon left to sit there alone. He was sure that the waiter he had seen earlier was Ryeowook and he had seen the slightly scared look the other gave him earlier. He frowned at the thought, that Ryeowook was obviously avoiding him. He couldn’t take it. He had to confront the other as soon as possible. He was brought out of his thoughts by the deep voice of the waiter he had seen with Ryeowook earlier.

 

“Excuse me sir, but would you like to order something more?” Yesung asked.

 

“No, not really but can I ask you a favor?” Kyuhyun took a little note he had written not too long ago. The waiter gave him questioning look.

 

“Can you please give this to your colleague? Please?” Kyuhyun knew he seemed desperate, but he needed to do this.

 

“Sure, I’ll give this to him. Do you know him from somewhere?”

 

“Something like that.” Kyuhyun gave the waiter a small smile before leaving the café.

 

Yesung knew it wouldn’t be the right thing to do, but curiosity got the best of him and he frowned as soon as he started reading the note given to him a few minutes ago.  


We've got two jealous men~

I'm not really sure if this chapter is good or not....I just had to get it done.