EXTRA: A One Night Stand

Salty Lips & Late Night Dips

EXTRA: One Night Stand



“Lu~han!” slurred Sehun as he leaned into the elder’s side on the crumb-covered sofa, “Get me another drink!”

However, Luhan was just as inebriated and happily aware of it too. It was the best buzz he’d had in a while.  More often than not, he was too busy surfing, working, or helping others to have much time for himself. Therefore, the dizzying effects of alcohol were more than welcomed, as was the drunk teenager currently nestled against his side. “Hmmm?” Luhan hummed, glancing down at Sehun with a lazy smile.

“I need a drink!” Sehun jutted out his lower lip, trying his hand at a pout for the first time.

Luhan choked on the last sip of his drink. He’d never seen Sehun pout, and for a moment, wondered if he’d somehow managed to die from alcohol poisoning and stumble into hell. Luhan shook off his shock and craned his neck for a glimpse into the kitchen. “But Sehunnie~” he smiled at his new nickname for the brat, “there are topless girls fighting in the kitchen” (though, he couldn’t quite figure out why pudding-covered s should be a problem).

“DRINK. NOW,” Sehun demanded, shaking his cup in front of Luhan’s face.

Fine! Fine! Let’s go together!” Luhan sighed as he stood up from the sofa, swaying a little when Sehun used his arm for leverage. Luhan patted the younger’s head before dragging them towards the kitchen.

Jongdae had been assigned as the alcohol manager and was too busy watching the , pudding-covered s wrestling match in the the kitchen to notice Sehun and Luhan making off with the last bottle of liquor.

Sehun and Luhan fell into the hallway, chortling as they slid down the wall and onto the floor.

“I want a sip first!~” whined Sehun as he wrenched the bottle from Luhan’s hands.

“Save me some you little !” Luhan barked, swatting at Sehun before leaning his head against his bony shoulder.

Sehun took several unflinching gulps of liquor. After an untold number of drinks, he’d long since been rendered numb to the sting of alcohol. He his lips and tilted the bottle towards Luhan, snorting when he discovered the elder was leaning against his shoulder. “Hey… here’s your damn drink,” Sehun snapped as he nudged Luhan with the tall glass bottle.

Luhan looked up at Sehun, eyes glassed over slightly, and blurted out the first thing that came to mind. “Your breath smells sweet.”

Sehun swallowed. “Yours does too,” he admitted, heart rate increasing at his admission.

Luhan grabbed the bottle from Sehun, finished off the remaining liquid and tossed it down the hallway where it shattered into pieces. “Come on,” he demanded as he clumsily hoisted them up.

“Where are we going?” complained Sehun, head swimming at the abrupt movement.

“Bedroom.”

“What? Why?”

“Because there’s something I’m curious about.” Luhan flung open the door to Kris’ bedroom, only to discover that it was already occupied by a couple making out on top of the blankets. “Get out,” he ordered, yanking Sehun into his side with a pointed glare. The two individuals broke apart, hissing several curses under their breath before righting their disheveled clothes and stomping out the door. Luhan slammed the door behind them and locked it.

Sehun pointed at the door. “Why did you lock it?”

Luhan ran a hand through his messy, bright blonde hair, smiling at Sehun’s obliviousness to the situation.  “I already told you,” he drawled, “I'm curious about something.”

Sehun started backing away. “Stop messing with me.  I’m too drunk for this .”

“All the more reason to test out my theory.”

“Theory? What theory? You’re not making any sense, you idiot.”

Luhan was used to Sehun’s insults, and truth be told, had actually grown to like them. He stopped just a few inches away from his perplexed employee. “But Sehunnie~” Luhan flashed a suggestive grin, alcohol making him much bolder than usual, “aren’t you curious?”

Sehun paused at that, because yeah, he was ing curious. Luhan had always mystified and intrigued him - it was the reason why he’d even accepted the job at the surf shop in the first place. Yet the more he worked at the Black Pearl Surf Shop, the more he found himself opening up to new thoughts and possibilities (all of them involving Luhan in some form or another). “Yeah, I guess,” he replied, rolling his eyes, “So what now?”

“See, this right here…" Luhan leaned forward and purred into Sehun’s ear, "you do it to me aaaaaalll the time. Does this give you goosebumps like it does to me?” Sehun gulped. It did more than just give him goosebumps, but even in his compromised state, he wasn’t going to admit it.

In a flash, Sehun was being shoved aggressively onto the bed and fell back onto the mattress with a huff. He tried to sit up, but was pushed back down Luhan as straddled his lap, cutting off any chance of escape. The elder paused there, reaching out a hand to gently brush Sehun’s rainbow-colored bangs to the side. “You’re so cute when you try to act tough. You don’t have to be like that around me, Sehun. I wish you’d just tell me what you’re thinking.”

Sehun didn’t know what to say, maybe because he was scared, or maybe because the alcohol had short-circuited his brain. “I…” Sehun rasped at Luhan’s weight digging into his thighs. “I…” he stuttered, breath hitching as Luhan leaned forward and settled his arms to either side of Sehun’s head. “Would like…” he tasted Luhan’s breath as it tickled his face. “To test out that theory now… b-boss.”

Luhan’s eyes darkened as he fixed his gaze upon Sehun’s lips. “Glad to hear it, Sehunnie,” he whispered.

“D-Don’t call me that,” Sehun swallowed. He could feel the heat radiating from Luhan’s lips and taste the liquor on his breath. Sehun’s guard collapsed the moment their lips finally met - tentative and soft and sweet.

Luhan could taste and feel everything – every sigh, every twitch of muscle, every whimper, and every eager tug of Sehun’s fingertips threading through his hair. What had started out as innocent exploration soon turned into an intense need as Sehun raked his nails over Luhan’s abdominals. Luhan involuntary pushed down, digging his hips into Sehun’s, seeking some form of relief for the rising ache that started to burn him from the inside out. Sehun moaned into his mouth, allowing the perfect opportunity for Luhan to deepen the kiss, which he did all too willingly.

Through much struggle, Luhan managed to regain his senses long enough to actually think about what he was doing. Sehun was not only young, but also his employee. What would the others say? Sehun’s uncle was bound to get furious if he ever found out that Luhan had given him alcohol, much less deflowered him at some late night party. Upon that thought, Luhan broke their heated kiss and pulled back.

“Why are you stopping?” asked Sehun breathlessly, holding firm to Luhan’s wrist, brow scrunched in confusion.

“I don’t think this is a good idea.” Luhan made to roll off but Sehun stopped him.

“What if I don’t want to stop?” Sehun squeezed Luhan’s wrist.

“You can’t always get what you want, Sehun.”

Sehun scoffed, “Oh yes the hell I can.” The tables turned as Luhan was yanked back down to meet Sehun’s hungry lips once again, then flipped over and shoved into the mattress.  “Don’t treat me like a kid,” Sehun glared, “I know how works and I know what I want.” As if to prove his point, he rolled his hips into Luhan’s, biting his bottom lip at the delicious sizzle of friction.

“Sh-!” Luhan threw his head back and swallowed, adam’s apple bobbing as he fisted the blankets. He grabbed Sehun’s nape and yanked him down until they were at eye-level. “Fine. Have it your way,” Luhan barked, “But don’t complain to me when you’re sore as hell tomorrow and wondering what the hell you got yourself into the night before.”

“But—“ Sehun didn’t get the opportunity to argue. Luhan flipped them back over again, easily reclaiming control of the situation.

“This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it’s gonna hurt me,” Luhan cooed into Sehun’s ear, grin wide as his teeth grazed the sensitive lobe.

Sehun nodded breathlessly. “Whatever…  just shut the hell up and get on with it. I don’t have all night.”

“Oh, but on the contrary, Sehunnie,” Luhan chuckled as he ped Sehun’s fly in one swift motion, “we have aaaaall night.”

What happened after that remained something of a blur. Sehun recalled the stripping of clothes, the lean planes of Luhan’s body - touching, feeling, panting, tugging - then an explosion of sensations that ended with Sehun arching his back as Luhan cried out.

But what he did remember with absolute clarity was curling into Luhan’s side, panting and slick from sweat, before falling asleep to the gentle thumping of Luhan’s heart against his ear.