Girls' Generation (Confession In Rain)

SeoRi Songfic [Twoshot]

GIRLS’ GENERATION

 

#nowplaying Girls' Generation "Girls' Generation"

 

“The selfish grabber who said I was young
For some reason he told me he loved me and kissed me today
My face got red and my shocked eyes got big
My nervous lips were blue like the waves
I could not say anything because I was so shocked
While I was thinking whether I should get mad or laugh”

 

A normal day hanging out with Seungri is very fun, except one thing:

 It’s raining.

 

“I won!! You owe me a soda, Seungri” – I lean my face close to him as make a sign of: ‘You’re a loser’. We had a race, and stopped at a store.

 

“Yah yah. Don’t call the older by their full name, what happened with ‘Seunghyun oppa’?” – He scolded me while putting the umbrella off.

 

“Come on. Give me some adore.”

 

“Hey. You should be honor for Me didn’t hit you. You know I don’t feel comfortable with it” – He still sticking with the thing helped us in this situation

 

“Here, let me help you” – I took the umbrella from him. Bam! I closed it. – “But I don’t know why you don’t like it. It’s ok”

 

“I don’t want you to call me like that.”

 

“But…” – I screamed, if we keep on this, this convenience store is definitely going to blow.

 

“Aish, whenever are you going to stop about ‘Seungri – Seunghyun’ problems?” – He said angrily. Believe or not, he’s like a kid when he’s angry. – “It belongs to adult, like me. And you…” – He patted my head before pulling me in the store – “Still young”

 

“Yah oppa!!! I’m over 20 now”

 

“But still younger than me. So listen to the adult, ok? Now, what do you eat?”

 

“Like usual, a pack of potatoes and juice” – I said – “And you should be the one listen”

 

“Excuse me?!”

 

“No-nothing” – I smiled, trying to make him distraction away – “Go get the food, I’m starving~”

 

 “I’m starving….” – Really? Does he always make hard of me like this?

 

“I’m starving~ Come on, OPPA! You want me to tell your parents that you famished me?”

 

That bully guy won’t never forgive me. I’m not insolent with him. I would never… I swear. It’s because we’re so close that sometimes I forget that he’s older than me. But he always force me to call him ‘Oppa’ especially ‘Seunghyun oppa’! And one thing more…

 

I have… special feeling for him. Special feeling, not like nor love and not hate. It’s just there’s something special in him so I have special feeling. Special plus special equal more… Special (What am I blah blah-ing about?)

 

But… Forget it!

 

***

 

For the past half hour it’s still raining.

 

I don’t know why when it’s rain, me and him… We always look at it. None of us say anything. We just watch its rain~

 

“Seohyun?~”

 

I turned my head to facing with him.

 

“I love you”

 

Without any warning, a lip’s been putting on my lips in perfect way.

 

What the…? Before I can yell him, he’s already cut me:

 

“Your lip’s very sweet, you know?” – He smirked and little chuckle when seeing my eyes are wider and wider – “Your face is turning red.”

 

“Oh my gosh, is your body going to change colors?” – This time I’m sure that he can’t hold his laughter anymore.

I was too shock so I can’t say anything. Not that I don’t want to smack him until he has to get in the hospital.

 

He’s just keeping waving his hand in front of my face about one minute. Does he not feel tired?

 

“Don't make fun of me because I'm young. I couldn't talk because I was shy.
Don't make fun of me because I'm young. It’s just words that pass by.”

 

“Hey! Don’t make fun of me” – I finally back to normal.

 

“Phew~ I thought you can’t talk anymore” – He distracted me. Too bad for him

 

“Oppa!! Please don’t make fun of me!” – I screamed but not too loudly so… (we didn’t got any tension.) – “And I couldn’t talk because I was have a bit of s-hy.”

 

“‘S-hy’? What was that mean? And I don’t make fun of you”

 

Liar~

 

“Aish, it’s just a passed by words and so are your ‘I love you’, ‘Don’t make fun of me’”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

I opened my umbrella, ignore what he said. Really I don’t know why I am doing this.

 

It supposed to be happy, but instead of that, I feel angry. A tear can be seen at the corner of my eyes. Aish, Seo Joo Hyun, why are you so weak? BE STRONG! Be strong!

 

“Even your small flaws seem to move me
Ohh  I look like a fool but I don't know
I'm going where my heart is going

 

Don't make fun of me because I'm young (Don't make fun of me). I couldn't talk because I was shy.
Don't make fun of me because I'm young (Don't make fun of me). It’s just words that pass by.

 

[…]

 

Don't make fun of me because I'm young”

 

“It was because I confess with you but it seemed like I’m trying to make joke of you?” – He grabbed my shoulder, turned me to facing with him – “Was it?”

 

I didn’t reply.

 

“Was it?” – He shook me and stepped back – “Look, I really mean it. I’m not a person with words. So… Maybe action will help though?”

 

He smiled dumbly then continued “I can’t believe I’m confessing with you. By this. You know why I don’t want you call me Seungri? Because that’s not my real name. That’s a name I use with my friend. I just want you call me ‘Seunghyun’, cause… Aish, people said this in movie and drama very easy. I’m your Seunghyun. Even Seungri, whatever, I’m yours”

 

I blinked, I have to back to reality.

“You’re right. You’re not words person.” – I smirked

 

“And about you’re mine.”

 

“Oh, you forgot, I’m yours.” – I finished the sentence.

 

He seemed to be surprise but one minute later, he pulled me to his side. We just keep in position, until he parted us… Lean so close to my face…

 

But I’m not going to be beat that easy.

 

For the first time in my life, I kissed one person, proactively.

 

“Did I look stupid when I said I’m yours?” – I asked him in curious. Believe or not, right now I’m already stupid.

 

“Nah~” – He smiled, it’s such a warm smile.

 

“But you look very stupid right now” – He patted my head than ran away.

 

“YAH!!! Lee Seunghyun!!!” – I chased him

 

“Finally you call me that”

 

The sky’s turned brighter than usual. Just like our… relationship? Love? I don’t know, as long as we keeping this moment. A confession in rain, a chase on street,… This day definitely is the best day in my life.

 


 

Done!!! I'm very happy when wrote this oneshot. Full of fluff, you know? Lastest fic is Seungri's POV, so this time, I'll make Seohyun's POV. Hope you guys will have a lot of fun when read this. Thanks for [final result]

- 5 subcribers

- 200+ views

Thank you all a lot and a lot. Love you all :D

 

*--*--*--*--*

 

I have a question for you guys:

 

 

 

 

 

Vote, please~