More Than This

SeoRi Songfic [Twoshot]

MORE THAN THIS

 

#nowplaying One Direction “More Than This”

 

"I'm broken
Do you hear me
I'm blinded
‘Cause you are everything I see
I'm dancing, alone
I'm praying
That your heart will just turn around"

 

The sound of music through overwhelmed entire room but it can’t overwhelm the sense is happening in front of my face: You, Seo Joo Hyun – The one in my heart is dancing with another man. My heart’s broken when I see that. I said it, can you hear me, Hyunnie?

 

When I look into you guys, you know what I see? Erase “guys”. You~. Yup, you’re everything I see. The eyes always sparkle whenever you smile. It curving into moon’s line, makes perfect eyes. And they’re with the brightest smile. Through your smile not the beautiful-est smile in the world, but with me, it’s the best, brightest, loveliest smile, I swear.

 

Well, looks like only I’m the one is alone and dancing with myself in this room.

 

"And as I walk up to your door
My eye turns to face the floor
Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say

When he open his arms
And holds you close tonight
It just won't feel right
Cause I can love you more than this, yeah
When he lays you down, I might just die inside
It just don't feel right
Cause I can love you more than this
Can love you more than this"

 

“Seungri! You’re here too?” – You called me when I’m about to leave. Great, I just turned around then BOOM! You’re hand in hand with him.

 

“Ye-yeah~” – My face faced the floor when I answered you, shamed on me. Even with my love, I can’t face, how would I be if I meet someone else? Creep into the hole?

 

“I thought you don’t like dancing.”

 

“Who knows?” – I said – “People can change.”

 

You looked at me with confusion, since when do you see me with those eyes?

 

“Anyway, this is-”

 

“Kyuhyun - your boyfriend. I know” – I gave a hand forward “Nice to meet you, Kyuhyun-sshi”

 

“Nice to meet you” – He replied with a warm tone, no wonder you fall for him. Even I had a light shiver when I heard his voice. – “Seungri-sshi”

 

“I guess we should go.” – You said after realize that there’s an awkward atmosphere loomed over us.

 

I didn’t say anything, just signal you “Yeah” with a glass of wine and a smirk.

After you linked arm with him, suddenly, you turned around. My heart skipped a beat. Gosh, if you do like that again, I’ll have to have a trip to hospital you know? And hell, my face downed the floor again because…

 

The song started. And you’re dancing with him, this time is a romance song. Life is perfect, isn’t it?

 

If you turns your head around already makes me like that. Then when he his arms and holds you close, it just won’t feel right at all, you know that? And imagine, when he lays you down, I might just die inside. Why I say such words? Because I can love you more than this. Much more than he does…

 

"If I'm louder
Would you see me?
Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?
Cause we are, the same
You saved me, but when you leave it's gone again
And then I see you on the street
In his arms, I get weak
My body fails I'm on my knees
Praying"

 

If I screamed ‘I love you, Seohyun’ loudly, probably I’ll scream loud until the world can hear, would you see me? Would you hear me?  Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? Would you ditch him and run to me?

 

Maybe you’ll save me but when you leave, it’s gone cause…

 

We’re one, we’re the same, nothing can tear us except…

 

Him

 

Aish, you know why I know he’s your boyfriend?

 

 

Walked out the store with a cup of Mocha is very familiar with me but also, very interesting (Last night I didn’t sleep for frank). Suddenly…

 

You and him,walking and linking arms together.

 

So this is the reason you refused my confession about the feeling of me with you. To be with him.

 

Why do I feel so weak? Why my body fails on my knee right now? I’m sorry but I don’t usually understand this kind of news (It’s shock plus hot, you know?) (You mean readers)

 

 

What a lovely memory.

 

"[…]

Yeah
I've never had the words to say
But now I'm asking you to stay
For a little while inside my arms
And as you close your eyes tonight
I pray that you will see the light
That's shining from the stars above"

 

“Seungri!” – You waves your hand when I’m at the round house outside the hall.

 

“What’s up?”  - I gave you a light smile.

 

“N-nothing. Just make sure that you’re ok”

 

Another awkward moment envelops us. You just about to take one step away…

 

Not this time.

 

You can do this

 

“Seohyun.”

 

The beauty of you never failed in beat me whenever you turned your head around to face with me.

 

“Can-Can I dance with you? Just a song”

 

I handed her a headset, it’s playing…

 

“More than this. My favorite song” – You said quietly after received it, like only me and you can hear that sentence.

 

“Our favorite song” – I smiled

 

And so, we danced. Slow and low, this feeling is wonderful, I can keep it forever.

 

Your eyes… It’s still sparkle like that, but I can see the difference between the eyes of you for me and for him. For him, it’s a certain, a trust, a love, care,… For me, it’s a certain, a trust, a… love-like-a-friend,… All of ‘certain’ and ‘trust’ of him is higher than me for sure.

 

Can love you more than this” is the last line of the song, which means… It’s time to let you go~

 

“I-I think I should back to… you know”  - You gave me a bow

 

“Thank you, Seohyun”

 

“Nah~ I’m the one who thanks you”

 

“We both thank each other”

 

“Y-yeah~ That’s the thing that best friend do for each one, right?” – You signal me a wink then.... Leave~

 

Yes, Seohyun, ‘best friend’. Can I love you more than him? Can I love you more than this?

 


Hello :). Ok, "More Than This" is up, baby!! This is the first time I write Songfic. What do you think? Bad, good, bad good? I think it's... (Eh, I don't know). All of things in this story is Seungri's POV. And he talks to Seohyun about his feeling if you confused. I didn't mention 'Kyuhyun' because it may make you can't focus on our main pairing: SeoRi. I'm sorry to everyone is SeoKyu shipper. COMMENT, SUBCRIBE, please~

 

Thank you so much for:

+3 subcribers

+ 2 comments