Thank you.

Can I love you?

 

My chest was throbbing and all I could hear was beeping. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a blurry figure sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. I sat up and looked around the room. 
"How did I get here?" I whispered to myself.
The figure in the corner started to shuffle around on the chair. I couldn't see the person clearly so I decided to get up at take a closer look. I pulled the sheets off and tiptoed over to the armchair. I was close enough now to see that it was a boy and he had orange hair. 
"What kind of idiot dyes their hair orange?" I asked myself quietly.
I couldn't see his face so I leant over a bit more. No. That's not actually. It can't be. 
"Luhan?" I said. 
His eyes shot open, causing me to jump back. He stood up dusting himself even though he had none on him. His shirt and pants were covered in blood, obviously mine.
"Your clothes." I pointed.
"Yeah, no biggie." He replied rubbing the back of his neck.
"No, no. I'll buy you new ones. I mean, you saved me right? It's the least I can do." I said.
The door burst open. We both shot our heads toward the door. 
"Oh my gosh Jihye, what did I tell you about taking those streets at night?!" My brother said walking over to me.
"Yes, I know, I'm sorry." I replied.
"And who is this?" He asked pointing to Luhan.
"I'm Luhan." He replied.
"I took some clothes from home, put them on so we can leave." He said throwing a pair of jeans and a shirt at me before walking out of the door and closing it behind him.
I walked over to my bag and grabbed out a piece of paper and a pen. I scribbled down my phone number and walked back over to Luhan.
"Here, that's my phone number. Whenever you're free, we can go and get new clothes." I said handing him the torn piece of paper.
"If you insist." He said smiling and walking towards the door.
"And Luhan, Thank you." I stated.
He smiled and headed out of the door.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                     
 
I apologise for the short chapters, but there will be longer ones soon. :)