Back to school.

Can I love you?

 

                                                                                                                                                                                            
"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home after school." SeungTae asked as I walked out of the front door.
"I'm sure, I'll be fine." I replied.
"Fine, walk the normal pathways this time." He said closing the front door.
I walked down the path and turned left stopping at the house of Yuri, my one and only friend. I opened her gate and jogged up to her door, knocking on it violently.
"Yuri-ah hurry up!" I shouted.
The door opened and there was Yuri in her half ironed uniform. She hugged me tightly before letting go and slapping me on the arm.
"Why didn't you call me? I mean I am your best friend." She said pulling her front door closed.
"I will next time." I chuckled walking down the pathway.
"What's that supposed to mean? You're going to get stabbed again?" She said.
"Maybe." I replied entering the school building.
We walked strait to the lockers, ignoring all the whispers around us until Su Yung arrived. 
"So the nerd got stabbed. Probably boring them with math problems." She said.
"Is that the only thing you came up with over the 3 days I was away?" I laughed.
"You think you're so smart don't you Jihye." She said moving closer.
"Oh I don't think, I know. Now do you mind getting out of my face, it's obvious someone didn't brush their teeth this morning." I said moving back.
"Hmph." She turned around, flicking her hair in the progress and stomped off down the hall. 
I pulled my books out of my locker and closed it behind me.
"Isn't it funny how she always storms off after she has nothing else smart to say." Yuri said closing her locker.
"She never has anything smart to say, it's all stupid." I replied walking down the hall.
"I have to ask, but the only detail I didn't get was who saved you." Yuri said.
My phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and read the message.
UNKNOWN NUMBER; Hello, it's Luhan. You said to text you when I'm free and I'm free this afternoon, are you?
JIHYE; Yes, I'm definitely free.
UNKNOWN NUMBER; Great, I'll meet you outside of the mall at 4 o'clock?
JIHYE; Great. 
"Oh, just some guy." I smiled shoving my phone back in my pocket.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                            
Thank you to the subscribers! I will try to update as much as possible! :))