Help..

Can I love you?

 

I knew it wasn't safe to walk the back streets at night but it was the quickest way to get home. As I walked down the dark street I heard voices. Male voices. They kept coming closer and closer. I looked around for places to hide, luckily there was a large bin. I quickly slid in between the bin and the wall.
"I swear I saw a girl down here." Man 1 said.
"Well there is none!" The other man shouted grabbing out a knife.
I accidentally let out a squeal at the sight of the knife. I quickly covered my mouth but it was too late, they found me.
"So you were right, there is a girl." The other man said as he pushed the bin aside. He tried to pull me out but I kicked and punched. But he eventually succeeded and pushed me up against the fence.
"That's a fine piece of meat." Man 1 said as he approached me.
"Don't touch me you filthy scum." I spat. 
"Now, now, no need to be like that." The other man replied with the knife still in his hands.
He tried to grab me again but I refused. I felt a harsh pain in my abdomen. I clutched my stomach and bought my hand back to my face. Blood.
"You weren't supposed to do that!" Man 1 yelled as they ran away.
I fell to the ground, the last yell that came out of my mouth was help.
                                                                                     ***
"Guys I really have to leave, I'll see you tomorrow." Luhan said as he reached for his bag.
"Alright. Bye!" The rest of Exo shouted.
He walked down the steps of the dorm they all shared and onto the sidewalk.
"I know I shouldn't take the back streets but I'm in a hurry." He whispered as he walked down the dark street. He walked down a series of other streets until he was close to home.
"Help!" He heard someone yell.
He stopped in his tracks, turned around and crept slowly around the wall only to see a figure lying on the ground. He walked towards the person and saw blood everywhere.
"Hey, hey! Come on wake up." He said as he shook the body.
"Help..." Jihye managed to mumble.
Luhan took off his jacket and wrapped it around her before slowly picking her up. He walked out of the street and back on to the normal sidewalk. It was late at night so there weren't as many people. 
"Where's the nearest hospital?" He asked someone.
"Oh my god, 3 blocks away." He stuttered. 
"Thank you." Luhan said as he fast walked down the path way.
"It hurts..." Jihye mumbled again.
"I know, I'm going as fast as I can okay?" He replied going down the street of the hospital.
He used the last of his energy to run the rest of the way. The automatic doors slid open and he walked inside carrying the body of a girl soaked with blood. The nurses came quickly and took her away only to leave a blood soaked Luhan standing in the middle of the waiting room.