KPOP RANT~

Confessions of a KPOP Fan ~

I dont get why people can complain and hate.

Kpop idols over work themselves, sometimes causing them to end up in the hospital due to extreme fatigue. They do everything they can, putting all their strengths and efforts into their MV, performances ect. They don't have to to have proper sleep, don't have time to eat a proper meal sometimes. They work with all their hearts just to make their comebacks, MVs, performances the very best just for us fans.
but then there are some people who keep on hating, especially when there are girls in the MV.
 Ranting and commenting " SHE'S SO UGLY!" " SHE'S JUST A !" " IM PRETTIER, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE IN THE MV WITH MY OPPAS!!"
Blah blah, just stop. like seriously shut your face up and don't watch it if your gunna hate on it. geez
like im the jealous type and i get a tad upset too, but seriously when you go way over the top and just start bashing on the poor girl, it just sickens me.
Then there are people who complain, saying "ohh this is a disappointment, i expected wayy more!"
" wow i hate it, it's not what i expected." " that was bad." " What's with their hair and outfits??!! there awful!!"
Honestly true fans will be happy and content with their idols. So it wouldn't matter what song, or what dance, or what outfit, because all that matters is that we're there for them, right? Loving and supporting them.  It's still them, we should love and support them no matter what.
Now Im not saying that you always have to automatically like every song, Im just saying that you should appreciate them and be happy for them because they're working and doing this for you. Us fans.
You may not be really into the song, but that doesn't mean you should hate on it.
well if you do, be a hater, i don't care, it's your life, and it's your personal opinion.


Seriously makes me upset, when fans are like this.~

 

 

PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, im just really tired of all this hating and complaining. so please try to understand from my point of view.

 

lawl Suho Oppa~ come to me, I'll try to understand you >//<

PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, im just really tired of all this hating and complaining. so please try to understand from my point of view.

Thanx~

byebye I'll update when i can

^__^