Chapter 2

Fangirl Mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We just finished the meeting in the conference room and it’s already fifteen minutes passed of our supposed time off. I suddenly remembered what HR said earlier. Prod team is not really following the usual work hours. I guess, we are going to stay longer on our first day since Bom is still going to discuss to us the details of our task. I know what road manager is, but I’m not really sure what their specific tasks are.

One of the staff mentioned earlier that this would be a tough internship for us because normally, each member would have one. But because Big Bang had been on hiatus for more than two years, their previous road managers were assigned to another artist and their comeback has been pushed earlier and they were not able to hire new road managers for them, thus we are doing it. I don’t really think that would be too much work since Bom trusted us to handle three and two artists, that mean something, right?

The Big Bang boys were the one who entered Bom’s office first before she, Minho and I followed.  Soon as the door closed, the deep voice of TOP was heard first. “Are you really that busy that you have no time to arrange your office aside from ignoring your boyfriend?”

   

All of us didn’t say anything, including Bom. She just went straight ahead to her table and handed me and Minho sheets with the members schedules.

   

“Save your phone numbers here so I can easily contact you. Just find a space there to arrange the schedules. Not all the time, you will accompany them. You can arrange their schedules and remind them. You can assess if you need to go with them. If you are vacant, you can help with the crew.” We just nodded, still afraid to utter a word because of the heavy atmosphere. “If you have questions, anything, ask me, okay?” With that, she left dragging TOP with her and the rest of Big Bang said their goodbye also.

   

After a few minutes, Bom came back looking rather okay. She’s already smiling. I guess their talk went well.

   

I was synchronizing and organizing my calendar to the members’ schedules when Bom also reminded that we are on call - meaning, even if they don’t have schedules for that day we should go when they need us. She also said that not everything will be inside the studio, we have lots that we need to learn outside too and we can create ‘connections’ while doing this internship, it would be nice after our graduation.

   

The next day, Seungri is already at Bom’s office when I arrive. He’s playing with his phone on the couch. I bowed and greeted him and Bom. “Dara, it’s good that you’re here. I need you to go with me to select with my clothes.” I looked at Bom and she nodded as confirmation, though her face says she’s not pleased with Seungri’s reason. I just nodded at Seungri and followed him out. So maybe this is what Bom was telling me.

   

We just went stores after stores, him choosing clothes and me tailing him doing nothing but to answer his questions. “So, how old are you, Dara? 23?”

   

I just chuckled. “Wow! That’s flattering, but no. I’m 27.”

   

“Eh? How come you haven’t graduated yet?”

   

“After high school, I stopped because I’m not sure what I would like to do. The next year though, appa convinced me to learn business strategies, accounting and management because appa thinks that’s a necessity. So Minho and I did. We studied online business stuffs online for 4 years. After we got certificates, that’s when I asked appa that I want to go to university and he immediately agreed with no qualms since I already ‘unofficially’ studied the course he wants me to take. Then after a year, skipped 2 years of school again for some personal reasons then went back to school. That is the reason why I’m already too old for this uni stuffs.”

   

“But you don’t look old to me. It even looked like I’m older than you.” He teased and I could just laugh at him. “You did all that with Minho hyung?”

   

“Yeah. He got nothing to do and that guy’s practically depending on me with that stuffs. His parents also wanted him to study business since they got a small business but Minho doesn’t want to go to university if I’m not going. And before you can ask - no, he is not my boyfriend and will never be. He’s the best guy best friend though.”

   

“Hahahaha how did you know what I am about to ask?”

   

“Almost everyone asked us that. We are just comfortable with each other but never did went to the intimate part. I can’t imagine myself kissing him. That is just… ew.”

   

True though. Much as I love that pole, I can only cringe when I try to entertain thoughts of me kissing him.

   

It’s almost lunch when my phone beeped. It says he need his music sheets in his studio and asking me to deliver it to his apartment with the address. Then another message came in saying please. Cute! The number is unregistered but I think it is Jiyong. They got our number yesterday I was not able to get theirs. Tsk! I must ask Bom for  Daesung’s.

   

Then it dawned on me…

   

Oh my freaking gosh!

   

I will go to Jiyong’s apartment!

   

ALONE!

   

Howlyyyyyy!!!!

   

Seungri was supposed to treat me lunch but I still have an errand. “But I feel guilty dragging you out of the office just doing shopping!”

   

I narrowed my eyes. “So going shopping with you is not actually included in my job description?”

   

He just laughed and put his arm on my shoulder as we exit the store. “I just want to bond, noona. Get to know you. We’ll be working together for the next months!”

   

“Aigoooooo!!!” I pinched his both cheeks. Serves you right for being so adorable!

   

Seungri dropped me off at YG building. He didn’t let me get off his car until I agreed that he would treat me next time so we can ‘bond’ again. Seungri is so like a younger brother. Playful and insistent.

   

I went straight to Jiyong’s studio and took the music sheets he said where he placed. On my way to his apartment, Minho called. “ And where are you scouting, now? Let’s have lunch together.”

   

“I’m still out but you can wait up for me.” He just okay and hang up. Tch. That guy seriously!

   

As I entered the building, I went to the reception desk so they can inform Jiyong I’m already here or whatever protocol they ran in this building. The building has a tight security which is very understandable since it is the most expensive apartment complex here in Seoul. I heard YG and Lee Soo Man are also residing here. Soon as the receptionist hang up, she instructed me how can I go to the apartment number. I pressed the doorbell and it didn’t took a minute, Jiyong opened it and let me in.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter