Chapter 3

Fangirl Mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I like her, hyung."

   

"You are out of your mind. You just met her yesterday."

   

"I know! But it feels different." He almost whispered the last word.

   

"Take it slowly, man. Know her more. Give her time, too. You might scare her. You tend to get possessive when you are liking someone." That elicited laugh from the two.

   

"Alright, hyung! You might need to give me some pointers." He joked.

   

"Minho should be the one you ask. He's the best friend."

   

"Whatever!" With that he hang up the phone and continued looking on his sheets. Ghost of smile still lingers in his face.

         

--

         

Dara's POV

       

Being a road manager of an idol is not an easy job. I tell you, not easy at all. It’s already been two weeks since we started and though not every day I have schedule to assist, I still need to keep tabs where the members are. Every morning, I’m a bit paranoid that I always check my calendar and planner in case we have schedules and I need to remind them. Though it’s not something to worry because they all know their schedules, I better be always prepared. I also appreciate the members because they are not giving me a hard time and gave me time to cope up with this.

   

With all these things happening, it is my daughter who has been affected most. I am leaving so early when we have schedules and arriving so late that she’s already sleeping. And I miss her so much. I am planning to treat her this weekend because, luckily, we got no schedules! Yay!

   

I am still in bed, watching her sleep so peacefully. My baby is so perfect. So sweet and understanding. I couldn’t ask for anything more. Never I thought of her as a mistake. Even if I could go back, I wouldn’t change anything because all those stupidness brought Ashi to me. It wasn’t easy to have a child whose father I don’t even know. That is why whenever Ashi is asking who her dad is, I am just showing photos of GD saying that he is busy with work but he loves her. I don’t want to lie to her but I just can’t break her heart, so one lie lead to another. I will explain it to her when she can understand everything already. She may get angry but I know she will not stay mad at me. I know this little angel.

   

You probably want to know what happened. It all started when I let myself enjoy too much. I was working at this bar back then and I was so excited because Big Bang is frequent there. The possibility of seeing them was huge. However, when I finish my first shift, I haven’t seen even a single member. Frustrated, I stayed longer at the bar as a customer. I was about to go home when someone ordered a drink for me. I can say that time, my mind is already clouded with alcohol and I thought it was GD who ordered it for me. Of course I accepted it! It’s from GD! My bias! So I drank it, went with him to their VIP room. They really looked like Big Bang that time in my memory. Then I passed out and when I woke up in an unfamiliar room, I knew something already happened. Still that time, I was thinking it was Big Bang, and it was GD I did it with. I act like nothing happened because seriously, no one will believe me. Not until I passed out during one of our family gatherings and eomma brought me to the hospital, had laboratory results, then surprise! Everybody really got surprise including me when the doctor said I was pregnant. I told eomma and appa what happened, but when I told them who the father is, I got a crisp slap from my father with his words still echoing in my brain until now: “How can you be so sure it was GD and not some product of your delusions?” And that’s when I started to doubt what I saw; everything that happened that night. Not only I lost my ity, but I lost it to someone I don’t even know.

   

At first, appa and eomma are mad at me, but who wouldn’t? I totally understand them. Eventually, they started to warm about having a grandchild. And now, they spoil my daughter to rotten. One snap of her finger, they’d be coming. So yeah, I can’t really wish for anything else right now.

   

My train of thoughts was interrupted when I felt Ashi nuzzled her face on my chest and mumbled mommy. I hugged her back and kissed her head. Aaaaahhhhh I miss her. “Good morning, baby. I miss you.”

   

“Mommy, are you leaving again?”

   

I frowned. I don’t want her to be affected like this. This is the first time I got so less time with her. “Yes, baby.” Her arms around me got tighter. “Mommy needs to work, sweetheart. But guess what?” I whispered to her the last part.

   

She just looked at me, pouting. “We’re going out this weekend.”

   

Finally, she smiled. “When is the weekend, mommy?”

   

I took her little hand and showed it to her, holding four fingers. “You need to sleep four more nights, okay?”

   

She nodded, looking so excited. “Imo and samchon are going with us?”

   

“You want them to go with us?”

   

“Uhm! And granma and granpa.”

   

“Let’s ask them if they can go with us. Get up now. Ppali!”

   

She scrambled down to her feet running towards the kitchen where eomma usually is during this hour. I fixed our bed then started preparing for another day of work.

   

I just finished my shower when my phone pinged. I looked at the tray and it was a notification from my instagram account. GD posted a photo. It was a page of a book, a script highlighted: Everything about you is making me crazy.

   

I know he is not reading this book. I haven’t seen him reading any book, or at least when I’m with him. I just wonder where he got his posts though. I barely see him use his phone.

   

Minho is already sitting in the kitchen when I came down and Ashi is on his lap, inviting him this weekend. Hehehehe I’m sure he will be pissed because we really have a schedule this Saturday but Jiyong asked me to make it earlier that’s why it left me free for that day but Minho have TOP’s photo shoot.

   

“Yah Dara! I thought you also have schedule that day?” Just as I thought.

   

I shook my head as I took a seat in front of him. “Nah! Jiyong changed it to earlier schedule and since no other scheds for that day, I’m free.”

   

“Psh! You two seems so close now, what’s up with that huh?”

   

“He is just frequent inside the building that’s why I’m always with him.”

   

“I heard Seungri last time Jiyong is hogging all your time.”

   

“That’s not true! They are not there in the building when they don’t have schedules outside.”

   

I denied but Minho just smirked and leaned towards me. “I have a secret, you want to know?” I eagerly nod. “But I have a condition.”

   

“What is it?” We are always like this, paying up each other’s secret with conditions.

   

“Cover my Friday schedule with Taeyang.”

   

“Yah! I knew it! You need something that’s why you’re early!” Aish!!!! This guy really!!!!

   

“Come on Dara! You have Saturday off. I have a date with this girl I’m trying to ask since last month. She’s only vacant this Friday. And I know you don’t have a schedule Friday afternoon, I’ve seen you calendar.”

   

I narrowed my eyes at him. “You really planned this, didn’t you?” It’s a rhetorical question and he just chuckled. “Ugh! I can’t believe I’m helping you to get laid.” I hissed at him.

   

“You know I would do the same thing for you, but you don’t have someone to get laid with, sooooooo…”

   

“Yeah yeah! I get it, shut it now. So what’s that secret?”

   

“Jiyong…”

   

“Uh huh?”

   

“... texted Seungri not to contact you unless he has legit schedules. I even heard from him also Daesung got the same message.”

   

“Eh?! Why would he do that?”

   

He just rolled his eyes. “Of course, so you will always be with him.”

   

Ehhhhhh????!!!!!!

   

On our way to YG building, I kept on pressing Minho what else does he know. But he is just dismissing me with ‘Just keep your eyes open and you will know.’ My eyes are always open, well duh except when I sleep and blink but what does he mean by keeping my eyes open? And is it true that Jiyong wants to spend more time with me? Kwon Jiyong? Of Big Bang? My bias? Serious-freaking-ly? GOSH! Is he? Is he hit-... Nah! Sandara don’t let that idea get into your brain. You will assume to something and expect. Keep yourself from expecting to something impossible. Don’t entertain that thought. Don’t! If he is really doing like what Minho said, he probably just want you to be there in case he need you to do something. This is purely work. Work!

   

I tried to clear my brain before I enter his studio. Yes. I am going directly to his studio. For some reason, Bom said it would be easier if I can easily reach Jiyong or the other members if I am in this floor and Jiyong kindly offered his studio where I can stay.

   

Usually, Jiyong arrives at 10 and I am here doing nothing for an hour. But I guess he will be earlier today because I heard he needs to give the final set of songs they will include in their album. And I get to see what are thoooooose. First hand information! Yay!!!!

   

When I enter the studio, he is already there with headphones on. I put my bag and sat on the couch watching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter