Chapter 1

Fangirl Mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ THIS: If you have read the previous version of this fic, slate your memory hahaha i changed almost everything because I lost my notebook that contains infos of that plotline. This is a different one. ssangyu

 

 

 

"Babe, you ready now? I will pick you up in five."

 

 

"Yes. I'm just feeding Ashi." I told Minho on the phone while feeding the little rugrat in front of me.

 

 

"Uncle Minho, buy me chocolates juseyoooo!" Ashi shouted that made Minho laugh. I put it on loudspeaker as Minho replied.

 

 

"Baby, I bought you some yesterday and your mommy just ranted at me so no, not yet."

 

 

"It's because you're giving her too much sugar. I had to stay up late with her."

 

 

"Whatever Dara. Be ready! I'm on my way now."

 

 

"Yeah yeah! Take care." With that, he hang up and I continued feeding Ashi while she's saying all the things she wants to do today.

 

 

Let's pause it right here and let me give you a quick runabouts of them. Ashi is my cute little monster. She's turning four in a couple of months but very talkative and wise for her own good. Minho is they very guy you would want as a best friend but will always be the death of you. We've been friends since we were little and went to a same school until now. We are practically siblings. And before you think of it, no, we are not involve in any romantic relationship. That's like ! And no again, he's not gay. I just wish he is. But sad to say, I have seen all the girls that go gaga over him since high school and I am always his escape goat. But I love that idiot. He never left me, not one bit.

 

 

Minho and I is quite excited because we received an email from the department head that we got a response from the firms where we submitted our intern application. I submitted an application in YG Entertainment and Minho, being the good friend that he is, he tagged along. Saying he need to watch me in case I pass out when I see my idols. Yes. I am a hardcore fangirl, well, was. I used to stalk them and camp outside their apartment. Scary. But now, since I have Ashi, I need to tone it down but I still attend concerts and fanmeets. Ah yes! I forgot to tell you who are they. They are the infamous Big Bang. The five individuals thrown into a group and made an explosion to their every fangirl's world. They are one of the main reason why I chose YG. But aside from that, YG is one of the successful entertainment company in the country. Not only in entertainment, they are also venturing to cosmetics. The possibility of expanding into conglomerate is a big chance.

 

 

Today, they are going to confirm where we will have our internship and for the rest of the week, we will comply the other requirements as a graduating students. Next week, we will be starting in YG! Yay! I know this is kind of fangirly but I am so hoping I will frequently see Big Bang there. I know it's a big no-no to divulge current projects or whereabouts of them, but being updating ahead of fansites is elating. I may be able to give updates when they are outside the building but I will not do anything to jeopardize my career just because of fangirling. I don't want to disappoint my parents again. It's not that I regret having Ashi but no one in my family expected that I or any of my siblings will have a kid before graduating. It is one thing appa asked us, to graduate before having our own family. But since it's there, I just have to accept the consequences of my actions and be mature about it.

 

 

Enough of the drama! Ashi is now rambling about something that I didn't hear because of tripping down on my memory lane. Everything about my child, I adore it. And mothers are not even kidding when they said they would do anything, and I mean anything just to give whatever their child needs. I, myself, can attest to that.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Minho and I are now in front of YG Building. Today is the start of our internship program. We're still sitting inside his car trying to compose our nerves.

 

 

"Minho..." I looked at the guy beside me showing him my nervous frown. "I don't think I can do it. What if I pass out if I happen to see them on the hallway? They will know I'm a fangirl and they will doubt my sincerity going there and think I just applied to stalk them. What if they will immediately void my contract because they will think I will divulge their projects?" At first, this made me nervous but now I'm truly scared. "Minho, what if my career will end even before it started because of my fangirling?"

 

 

He sighed and removed his seatbelt. "Come here." He said pulling my hand gently as he engulfed me in a hug. "You think I would let that happen? Of course I tagged along so that I can watch you not to get in trouble."

 

 

"But you could be assigned in a different department."

 

 

"Yeah! But being close is better than not being there. And besides, we will be there for only a couple of months. You can get through it. You can be professional and compose yourself when you see them. I trust you."

 

 

I pulled out to look at him. "Is that true? You're not just comforting me?"

 

 

I was almost crying but the bastard just chuckled. "Of course, I am comforting you." I glared at him. "But it is true. You will just have an initial shock of seeing them there then eventually, you'll get used to it. You can work without any worries even if they are in the same room as yours."

 

 

I exhaled loudly releasing my worries. Minho is right, I can do this. "Alright! Come on now! We don't want to be late on our first day."

 

 

We went inside YG building, asked the guard where we will go and tada! We are now discussing our work assignments. Since we are only two who applied for the internship this time, the HR head put us on the same team that is busy this time: the production team. I shut my mouth the whole time and just nodded necessarily. I let Minho do the talking. I was too curious that I'm afraid it would be too nosy.

 

 

"So you will be helping the team to arrange stuffs, prepare and do production stuffs. You will know it when you get there. This is their busiest time because of album preparation of Big Bang for their comeback..." and I unconsciously zoned out upon hearing it. I heard it right, right? She said Big Bang? I am not hearing things here? "... that be okay for you, Ms. Park?"

 

 

My eyes widen. ! What is she saying? She's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter