Normal Boys Dont Fly Pt. 2

Heaven's Lost Property

Daesung and Seunghyun walked into class together. Seunghyun told the teacher he was a new student and he introduced himself and whatnot. Unfortunately the teacher sat Seunghyun on the other side of the room, right next to this boy name Dong Youngbae. 

Now Youngbae and Daesung never got along. Of course Daesung wouldn't stop Seunghyun from talking to him if he wanted to. Youngbae, for whatever reason, didn't like Daesung and would always try to either put him down , or challenge him. For example, if they took a test, and Youngbae got a better grade on it, he'd be sure to let Daesung know. Daesung figured it was just a little competition, nothing more but after a while it began to annoy him.

Daesung saw that Seunghyun and Youngbae were talking. They looked like they were having a good conversation too. He was curious but decided to just read his book.

Eventually the bell rang again. They were off to first period, which was math. They also had this period with Youngbae. In this class they were also assigned seats, so the teacher had to figure out where to seat Seunghyun. Considering Seunghyun knew the consequences of too many people figuring out he was an angel, Daesung didn't worry about him getting caught so he was okay with him not sitting next to him.

"Oh dear one let me see," said the teacher, looking around the room. The class was pretty full except for two seats. One in the back, which was pretty close to Daesung, or one in the middle of the class, that was pretty close to Youngbae.

"Teacher, could he just sit here." Youngbae asked, pulling the seat in the desk nearest to him, out.

"Well I don't see why not." The teach told Seunghyun to go sit down.Seunghyun did as he was told. The class period was normal, boring and long. Things were great, Seunghyun wasnt attracting attention, other than the girls who were practicality drooling over him, but other than that nothing major.

At the end of class, after the bell rang the classroom emptied. Kids were talking in the hallways and whatnot. Daesung walked out if the classroom, he decided to wait for Seunghyun outside of the door. As he stood waiting he asked himself 'Whats taking him so long?' He glanced in the classroom and saw Seunghyun, slightly blushing with Youngbae saying something. He couldn't tell what he was saying though. Daesung tried to read his lips but he couldn't. Then he saw Youngbae glance up and Daesung quickly went back outside the room.  "That was...interesting," Daesung said to himself. Then Youngbae stormed out the room, looking hurt and shocked. He gave Daesung a nasty look and even shoved him, making him drop his books.

"What the-" Daesung was shocked by the shove. 

Youngbae was no longer in sight and Seunghyun was helping Daesung pick up his books.

"What's his deal?" Daesung asked.

"Um well I believe he is upset because I turned down his 'date'. I rejected him and he couldn't handle it. He never could handle rejection." Seunghyun stated. Daesung was shocked.

"He asked you out?"

"Yeah, to a movie."

"How'd you say no? I mean, were you direct about it?"

"I just apologized and said that I wasn't ready to do something like that. I barely know him so," Seunghyun explained.

Daesung was still shocked, for different reasons. He didn't know that Youngbae liked guys. He didn't know that Seunghyun liked guys. It didn't bother him, he just had no idea. The rest of the day was normal. Nothing major happened. The only thing was that Youngbae was being a total jerk to Daesung, which was weird. I mean it was never this bad. He would intentionally bump into him and drop his books. 

Luckily Gym class was next. They had this class with JiYong and Seungri. They say them and immediately joined up with them, asking each other how their days went. Trying to catch up, like two people who haven't seen each other in a while. They realized they didn't have gym clothes for Seungri, so he and Ji Yong went to go search.