Convincing Daesungs Parents

Heaven's Lost Property

"Please mom last then stay. They have no where to go," Daesung pleaded. His mother let out a sigh and looked at him.

"Well it's not just up to me its also up to your father. Maybe if you and your friends can convince us then maybe they can stay for a while." 

"Okay I'll let them know," Daesung said.

He let out a heavy sigh as he walked to his room. ​ What's gonna happen if they can't stay? Hopefully they can convince my parents.  Daesung entered his room and saw Seungri and Seunghyun sitting on the bed with Ji. 

"So what happened?" Ji Yong asked.

"My mom said if we can convince her and my dad then they can stay," Daesung explained.

"How do we do that?" Seungri asked.

Daesung thought about it for a while. Then Seunghyun said,"Maybe if we help around the house she'll let us stay." 

"Maybe." Daesung said.

"How come I didn't have to convince her when I stay over?" Ji Yong asked.

"Because your a friend of mine she knows. She doesn't know Seunghyun or Seungri. I mean we barley know them." 

Ji Yong sighed,"That's true." 

"Well we better start getting on Daesungs Parents good side," Seunghyun said as he grabbed Seungri ,"C'mon lets make breakfast or something." He pulled Seungri into the kitchen with him. Daesung and Ji Yong followed. 

Daesungs Parents went back to sleep so the kitchen was empty.  It was almost time for school and Daesung and Ji didn't get any sleep. 

Daesung and Ji Yong were watching what Seungri and Seunghyun were doing. They seemed to know what they were doing. Daesung stood and watched as they made pancakes and eggs. He turned to Ji Yong, who had fallen asleep sitting down, with his head resting on the table. Daesung chuckled and yawned. He needed sleep.

"Um hey are you guys gonna be okay here while I go to sleep?" Daesung asked.

"Yeah go ahead and get some sleep. We can even watch Ji Yong for you," Seungri chuckled. Seunghyun was to focused on cooking. Daesung headed upstairs to his bedroom and laid in his bed. He almost immediately feel asleep. After a while his mom woke him up and told him to get ready for school. He was still really tired but tried to ignore it. He was groggy and yawning as he put on his uniform. 

When he was ready he went downstairs and he was shocked. The table was full of food. His mom was shocked too. Ji Yong, who was still asleep on the table, let out a yawn as he finally picked up his head. His sites widened with sick at the sight of all the food on the table. 

"Whoa," Ji Yong said.

"We decided to make lots of breakfast," Seunghyun said. 

"Yeah there's enough for everyone,"Seungri added. Daesungs father walked downstairs and had the same reaction as everyone else. 

"We even did the dishes and cleaned up a bit." Seunghyun said. 

"Well if I had known they were gonna be this helpful then I would've said yes to them staying," Daesungs mother said.

"Well I don't see why not. Let them stay, I mean Ji practically lives here and Daesungs always wanted brothers," Daesungs dad said.

"Okay well as long as you agree with it. You bus better get ready for school," Daesungs mom said. It was official, Seunghyun and Seungri could stay. Everyone was happy with the decision. Now they had to figure out what they would do about Seunghyun and Seungri going to school.