Normal Boys Dont Fly

Heaven's Lost Property

Daesung and Ji Yong were well fed but had gotten close to no sleep and had to get Seungri and Seunghyun clothes. 

"Hmm maybe this will fit you," Daesung said, pulling out an old uniform that was a bit tight on him, out of the closet. He handed it to Seungri,"You can try it on in the bathroom."  Seungri examined the uniform. He grabbed the hanger with his hands and walked away. 

"Youre going to need something for Seunghyun too you know," Ji Yong reminded. 

"Lets focus on one person at a time," Daesung replied.

"Yeah at this rate well make it to school by lunch," Ji Yong joked. Daesung rolled his eyes and saw Seungri walk out of the bathroom with the uniform on. It fit him perfectly. 

"Seunghyunnie hyung, look at me. Im actually wearing a uniform." Seungri announced. Seunghyun laughed and turned toward Daesung, "So where my stylish outfit?" 

Daesung scanned his closet. He knew that Seunghyun was more muscular than him so he needed a shirt slightly bigger, but had nothing. He just gave him a regular sized shirt. Seunghyun went to try it on and came back out. Daesung gulped at the sight. The uniform was tight around the arms and hugged his body. He couldn't help but stare and felt himself blush. 

"It fits pretty good," Ji Yong said. "Yeah it does," Seungri said, behind Ji Yong's arm. 

"Um yeah it does," Daesung managed to say.

"Okay well what do we say to the school office when we get there?" Seungri asked.

"We'll think of something," Seunghyun responded. 

They shrugged and walked out the door. Since Daesungs parents were usually busy, he walked to school. They made it to school; Seungri and Seunghyun went to the office. They managed to get the office to pencil them in as transfer students. The only problem is that they weren't sure which homeroom they were supposed to be in. They all decided they'd just sneak into Ji Yong's and Daesungs. The only problem with that was that Ji Yong and Daesung had different homerooms. 

"Well we could each go with one of you guys. Like i go witH Daesung and Seungri with Ji," said Seunghyun. Seungr pouted,"I don't wanna be sepearated from Seunghyunnie." As he said this, he wrapped his hand around Seunghyuns. 

"C'mon be strong," Seunghyun said as he gave Seungri's hand a squeeze. Seungri sighed,"Okaies." Ji and Daesung didn't want to separate them but they had too. There was no way that both of them could sneak into one classroom. Then the bell rang. 

"So who's going with who?" Ji had to ask. 

Seunghyun and Seungri looked at each other, "I can go with Ji," Seungri said. 

"Then I'm with you Daesung," Seunghyun said. They all nodded and agreed. Then they had to say goodbye and go  to their separate classrooms. Ji got his books and Seungri just stayed quiet and followed him along. When they walked in, the teacher questioned who Seungri was, and with a small time period of explaining, they managed to get Seungri in his homeroom. He had to introduce himself and what not and then finally got to his seat. 

"Okay so basically we sta here until the bell rings again, then its off to first period," Ji explained. 

"Okaies I get it," Seungri said. Ji nodded and looked around the room a bit. Everyone was paying attention to their own group of friends. 

"Hyung~" Seungri sang, "what  classes do you have with Dae?" 

"Well we have all afternoon classes but no morning classes."

"That stinks,"  Seungri said. 

"yeA i know it does" Ji yong agreed. Ji could tell Seungri had never spent this long away from Seunghyun. Then the bell rang. They went off to their first class.

The day was normal. No one asked to many questions, Seungri stayed quiet and unnoticed, well that is until gym class. Gym class was one of the classes they'd have with Daesung and Seunghyun. Knowing this made Seungri happy. When Seungri gets happy, sometimes he forgets he's on earth. 

"Seunghyunie~" Seungri sang as he saw him walking with Daesung down the hall. They smiled and hugged each other. Ji and Daesung were surprised by how much they hated being separated from each other.

"So how's your morning been?" Ji asked Daesung.

Daesung looked down and sighed,"You don't want to know. How's yours been?"

"Mines been decent. Nothing horrible has happened." 

 

"Hehe hey again,"  SeungHyun said as he and SeungRi hugged. "How's your day been?"

"Boring," Seungri said. "Yours?" 

"Interesting," Seunghyun said. 

They all finished greeting each other again, as if it had been years when it had only been hours. Ji and Daesung got to their lockers which were in the very back, and Seungri and Seunghyun claimed some empty ones next to Daesungs theirs. 

"Wait you guys don't have gym clothes right?" Ji Yong said. 

"Oh yeah they don't," Daesung agreed. Ji and Daesung bother searched for some extra clothes. Luckily Ji had another shirt and shorts, but Daesung didn't have anything. 

"Well there's always the lost and found" Ji Yong said. The lost and found was a small room, right across from the office. They needed clothes or else they would get in trouble, which wouldn't be good considering their not even official students. Since Ji Yong's cloths fit Seunghyun and we're too big for Seungri, he and Seungri went to the lost and found. They let Seunghyun and Daesung go to class. 

Seungri was happily walking down the hall to the lost and found, he had seen the school so many times from heaven he knew every part of it. Ji Yong was walking behind. When they reached the lost and found they encountered a boy at the desk, 

"Hi there," he said cheerfully. 

"Oh hi, um we need to look for a pair of shorts and a shirt," Ji Yong said. 

"Okay then can you just sign in here," he said as he held out a clipboard with a paper and a pen. Ji Yong signed it. 

"Okay thanks, right this way," the boy led them to another door, which he unlocked witha key around his neck. "Everythings already sorted, o feel free to look around."

They thanked him and walked in, then the boy walked back out, shutting the door behind him.

"Poor kid," Seungri said aloud.

"What do you mean?"  Ji asked.

"Oh nothing it's just, he's been through so much but he's so cheerful."

Ji Yong looked at Seungri confused. 

Seungri giggled,"Well I can't give details but he's prayed a lot, okay?" 

Ji Yong just nodded, he almost forgot he had an 'angel' with him. Ji immediately saw where all the shirts were kept. He went over and started searching for one.

"Too big, too big, too small, too weird, too smelly," Ji Yong mumbled as he went through the shirts,"Ah here we go." He pulled one out that seemed like just Seungris size. 

"What do you think of-" his sentence was cut short by the sight of Seungri spreading his wings, trying to get something off of the top shelf.

"Seungri, what are you doing?! Normal boys don't have wings!" Ji yelled at the sight. 

"Hyung I almost got it," he said as he was slowly spreading his wings. The item he was trying to grab was a very colorful hat. 

"No Seungri, you could get caught," Ji said as he ran over to Seungri and grabbed his foot. This action caught Seungri by surprise, causing his wings to retract and his to fall. He attempted to grab the shelf to save himself, but it was no use. He just ended up knocking over most of the hats, onto the floor. When Ji saw him falling, he let go of his foot and held out his arms, trying to catch him. Seungri fell to hard though, Ji do damage to catch him, but fell down with him in the process. It cushioned the fall for Seungri and he did land on top of hats, but Ji Yong managed to land on top of Seungri. He stopped himself from completely colliding with him. His hands were on the floor, on both sides of Seungri. Their faces were close, almost touching. Seungri felt his face turn a slight red.  

"Hey are you guys alright?" In came the boy at the front desk. He saw Ji and Seungri on the floor."O-oh um uh i-im s-s-sorry I uh, I'm just gonna go," he immediately left. 

Seungri was blushing harder than before and Ji Yong immediately got up off of him. "Maybe we should just go, I'm sure gym is almost over anyway, right?"

"Yeah I agree," Seungri said. They both scurried out of the room, past the boy at the front desk. The walk back to gym was awkward for a while, until Ji spoke. "So um, what were you trying to get anyway?"

"Oh um it was a hat I thought looked funny.By the way , can we not tell Seunghyun about this, he might freak," Seungri said.

"Okay I won't say a word if you don't," Ji Yong said.

"Okay deal." They made it back to gym and class was practically over.

"Did you guys find clothes?" Seunghyun asked,"you were gone for a long time."

"Yeah I was getting worried." Daesung added.

"Well we're back in one piece right? Anyway well just have to remember to bring extra gym clothes tomorrow" Ji Yong said. Daesung and Seunghyun looked at each other puzzlingly but didn't ask too many questions. They just wanted to finish the day and get back home. 

 

 

OKAY LITTLE NOTE HERE i APOLOGIZE SO MUCH FOR NOT UPDATING SO MUCH, BUT I GUESS THIS WEBSITE DOESNT LET U POST STORIES EASILY, IDK. THERE AT BE RANDOM LETTER CAPITALIZED, ITS BECAUSE AS I TYPE IT WILL RANDOMLY DELETE WORDS AND CAPITALIZE LETTERS, WHICH IS SO ANNOYING AND ITS TAKES FOREVER TO WRITE A SIMPLE SENTENCE SOMETIMES. SO IM UPDATING AS MUCH AS I CAN AKD AS FAST AS I CAN. IK I PROBABLY LOST TONS OF SUBS BUT, IM REALLY GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE MORE. BUT NOW YOU KNOQ QHY THERE MAY BE RANDOM LETTERS CAPITALIZED AND STUFF. ANYWAYS I LOVE ALL MY READER ^·^